No announcement yet.

The Office: Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything he did came from his need to be liked/accepted.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I fucking love Roseanne. But to be honest, I gave up the season they won the lottery. I just stopped watching completely. I have no idea what happened.
      Never won the lotto, they ret conned it as her fantasy to cope with Dan's death.

<object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G1Y6BUgq320?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That Roseanne reveal was the biggest kick in the balls.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• So good though.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was. Made all the sense in the world to explain the Lottery season.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• got damn
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and now I get to go bed all sad and shit.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Think happy thoughts. The happy endings all the Office characters got!

Creed in prison spin-off! Make it so!
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    It was. Made all the sense in the world to explain the Lottery season.
                    Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    and now I get to go bed all sad and shit.
                    Hey, comedy and tragedy go hand in hand. Roseanne got that. So few seem to now.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Never won the lotto, they ret conned it as her fantasy to cope with Dan's death.
                      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        yep.
                        Ret con's have a place and that's just about one of the best.

Comment

• Ret cons rarely work. Justifying what is in essence an admittance that you wasted people's time. But again dammit if that Roseanne finale didn't do it.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• seriously, my mind is fucking blown.

Comment

• Both to the fact that: A- This happened and B- I have never heard how that ended and it was a total surprise

Comment

• Glad I could share it, it really hit me to the core at the time and I revisit that clip every once in a while just to feel that feel again.

Comment

Working...
                                X