No announcement yet.

The Office: Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l3LhX1X7Rh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

kinda loved last night's episode. The Dwight Christmas was fucking great. I really want to know who they are gonna show to be the actual Scranton Strangler. I'd fucking LOVE IT if it was Toby.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It would be amazing if it was Toby. It'll probably be Creed or Mose, though. But I kind of doubt they'll ever reveal the true identity of the Strangler.

Comment

breaking the fourth wall last night was so weird. I know they've sort of done it before, but seeing the faces was jarring. I kind of wish they would have peppered that sort of thing throughout the entire series as opposed to the very end.

I would smash the hell out of Catherine Tate if given the chance. The stuff with her and Toby was fucking hilarious.

Dwight trying to prank the fast food guys was awesome. FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Comment

The Da Vinci Code prank in the beginning was good, also.

Comment

oh yeah, forgot about that. The quick shot of the warehouse guy dipping the doughnut into the "grail" was fucking great.

Comment

Loved these two episodes but holy hell are they forcing the "sound guy in love with Pam" thing out of no where.

Dwight's friends were all fucking amazing. Badger touching Darryl's hair: "It's dense...like bread" had me fucking dying.

Comment

also forgot to mention the stuff about "X-Men" school. Eric fucking killed that bit.

"I have night hearing, dogs go to where I point.."

Comment

I laughed when Erin leaned in real hard, during the meeting in the conference room, to try and understand the difference between Pam's painting and the vandalism done to it.

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=qd-otqon9wqtdzey4ufjuw&et=386&st=358&it=i378" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• haha, yeah. Us too. Or her and the stuff with Daryl. Fucking awesome.

"I call him Bearyl"

Comment

• Really loving this season so far actually. And the closing bit was perfect

Comment

• Bob Odenkirk was fucking hilarious. I'd watch the shit out of a spinoff with him.

Comment

• I hope there's a payoff to that last bit. I'd like to see everyone's reaction to the documentary.

Andy is such a dick now. I wish he had been fired at the beginning if the episode.

Comment

• His "I miss my beard..it was like a security blanket" line killed me for some reason.

Comment

• Toby is so much funnier when he can't talk. I hope the writers aren't going to try to be edgy and end the series breaking up Jim and Pam.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X