X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Exit James Spader.

Hopefully with correct linkage now!

This was to be expected. What I want to know is what they're going to do for what's probably going to be their last season (2012/2013).
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I wish Helms would convince Cedar Rapids pal John C. Reilly to come play.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        What I want to know is what they're going to do for what's probably going to be their last season (2012/2013).
        Assuming there is a ninth season. Have they closed new deals for Krasinski and Helms?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Assuming there is a ninth season. Have they closed new deals for Krasinski and Helms?

They can get Krasinski. I see Helms working out a Spader type deal. Wilson's already prepping for the spin-off and most of the show's best writers are setting up Dwight's show or Friday Night Dinner.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Wilson's already prepping for the spin-off and most of the show's best writers are setting up Dwight's show
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

What? They're building the back-door pilot to air in April. The Florida trip is setting up a lot of it.

Comment

Exit James Spader.

Hopefully with correct linkage now!

That sucks. He was fucking hilarious.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

What? They're building the back-door pilot to air in April. The Florida trip is setting up a lot of it.
                  Oh you know. Just crabby about the idea of spinning off Dwight into his own show.

Now they can make Packer the new boss. At least we'd finally get a full-on bastard in charge.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I just got done with a four page email about how NBC has all but admitted they don't know what they're doing.

Here's what's on the table.

1) Shorter Season 9 - to accomodate Helms and Krasinski
                    2) Season 9 reboot
                    3) Just billing Season 9 as the final season and miking it.
                    4) Trying to make the best, as they realize they don't have any pilots worth a shit for 2012-2013. (Whitney Cummings should be thanking Satan for this).

Comment

The Coconut Penis stuff was great. I'm going to miss Spader sooooo much.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What's so super fascinating about all of this is that the shake-ups behind the scenes that have arrived and will be arriving throughout the summer have no set-up on the show.

So, the September season opener is going to have a fuckload of explaining to do.

Comment

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that.

Couldn't find a clearer case of Wedon'tgiveafuckitos than that finale.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Last night's opening was probably the best prank Jim has ever pulled on Dwight. Rainn nailed it.

Comment

Plop and Fart applauding everything Andy does got me.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

yeah. And I know most people can't stand her character, but I really dig Catherine Tate in this.

Comment

Working...
                                X