No announcement yet.

The Office: Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helms brings an entirely new sophisticated awkwardness.

Comment

That as well. I don't miss Michael at all actually.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

They haven't known what to do with Jim since the marriage but especially since Michael left. They could pare the show down to just Andy and Robert California, with occasional spots from Kevin and/or Stanley and it would be just fine.

Comment

Really liked the intensified dynamic between Andy and Erin with the gloves coming off at the Xmas party.

Comment

I loved that payoff with Robert and her. Spader sold it one way but then switched it at the end.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still disagree. I don't mind Andy running the branch, but Robert California brings nothing to the show. And it just seems like they're getting desperate in being over the top since Michael left.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Great episode tonight. Different vibe.

Comment

Loved this episode. The end with Robert jumping nude into the pool was fucking great.

Comment

I'd like to be Erin's partner in a chicken fight.

Comment

There's a weird balance the show has been walking with Erin. She's either flat out retarded or one of those people (We've all met em) who stopped aging mentality past a certain age. In this case, she's a 30 year old 10 year old and younger some times.

The problem they can't decide so it goes back and forth. This week it was the latter.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I look at it as that is the persona she puts up to hide the more vulnerable deeper side.

Comment

It's insecurity, that's all.

Fuck holding that baggage.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

NBC developing 'The Office' spinoff for Rainn Wilson

Comment

Yeah, glad to see they got most of their facts straight. Wilson has always had the spin-off option, they're taking it now because NBC is desperate.

Friday Night Dinner is an adaptation of a BBC show, but I'm not familiar with it.

I just wonder how they're going to keep Mose on the spin-off show, since the guy is the showrunner on Parks and Rec.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Imagine of Ron Swanson showing up on the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X