The Office: Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How desperate is NBC?

Yes, kiddos, that desperate, and from TOLDJA's post they haven't secured deals with all the actors yet for next year.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      Imagine of Ron Swanson showing up on the show.

yesssss
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        Imagine of Ron Swanson showing up on the show.

Up until the Late Fall before the debut of Parks and Rec, it was a possibility.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Looks like Mindy Kaling is ready to jump off the sinking ship too. Starring in a comedy pilot she wrote/created at Fox. AKA if it gets picked up, no more Office for her.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Looks like Mindy Kaling is ready to jump off the sinking ship too. Starring in a comedy pilot she wrote/created at Fox. AKA if it gets picked up, no more Office for her.

She's going to jump ship. Which means that Schrute Acres gets picked up faster. Which means one of two things.

We're looking at the last season or second-to-last season for the guys in Scranton.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Which of the regulars are committed past this season? That TOLDJA post on the Dwight spin-off suggested none of em were.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Which of the regulars are committed past this season? That TOLDJA post on the Dwight spin-off suggested none of em were.

Nikki Finke is correct.

Comment

Hey, here's a good idea to revitalize the show! Let's start a terrible subplot where background dressing tries to break up the marriage of the flagship couple! Also, let's get rid of one of the only remaining interesting characters.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Hey, here's a good idea to revitalize the show! Let's start a terrible subplot where background dressing tries to break up the marriage of the flagship couple! Also, let's get rid of one of the only remaining interesting characters.

Huh?

Comment

This week centered around Dwight putting a team together to go to Sabre HQ for three weeks on a project. Erin was picked and she said she's moving to Florida permanently to get away from Andy. Jim and Katie (? The girl who filled a seat while Pam was on maternity leave who they've done NOTHING with) were also picked. The last scene was Katie talking on the phone saying Jim's marriage is totally on the rocks(?) and she was going to seduce him.

Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        This week centered around Dwight putting a team together to go to Sabre HQ for three weeks on a project. Erin was picked and she said she's moving to Florida permanently to get away from Andy. Jim and Katie (? The girl who filled a seat while Pam was on maternity leave who they've done NOTHING with) were also picked. The last scene was Katie talking on the phone saying Jim's marriage is totally on the rocks(?) and she was going to seduce him.

Stupid.

That's what I get for this fucking DVR. Totally cut the Kathy shit off. Is her name Kathy or Katie? I heard both through the last few episodes.

The last thing I saw was Erin talking about Florida.

Anyways, it's just a three episode jaunt shot so they could get around not having James Spader since he was finishing up on Lincoln at the time.

Not a big deal. But, they ARE losing Mindy Kaling in May, so I hope they do something there.

Comment

Erin leaving and never coming back? Suuuuuuuuuuure.

They really want her and Andy to be the new Jim/Pam. As cute as they were together, that whole subplot goes to show how much care the showrunners/writers put into the early seasons with Jim and Pam but dicking around with Erin and Andy.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/XA5uxbDqYrtWI9uU3prYVA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/XA5uxbDqYrtWI9uU3prYVA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/S9hFbwBOj-j6grc3cOQleg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/S9hFbwBOj-j6grc3cOQleg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/33Yyw1dhWVMgCQwDCuu0Bw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/33Yyw1dhWVMgCQwDCuu0Bw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/BNHw1L1WB9cxfxEbywhugA/1257/1350/i1309"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/BNHw1L1WB9cxfxEbywhugA/1257/1350/i1309" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Exit James Spader.

Hopefully with correct linkage now!
                              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-27-2012, 04:11 PM.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Methinks that link be hinky. Also great ceasars ghost where did Spader's hairline go?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X