No announcement yet.

Louie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll give it until the end of the season before I past judgment.

But, if this is the tone of the entire season...I'm out. What was once a well constructed auteur comedic vision is starting to turn into self parody.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I think I'm getting burned out on him. I'm super happy he's finally hit critical success but where's my Bill Burr tv show?
      Burned out on that guy too.

Where's my Ghost Dad show with Patrice O'Neal?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yessss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, the coffee scene with the ex. Had that exact conversation before.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I imagine digger threw the baby across the room when the chick from Mass Effect showed up to take Louis to Bonertown.
            Don't know how I missed this before but basically yes. I figured it'd be weird to feed the baby while something magical is happening in my pants.

The story with the Hungarian neighbor is...interesting? I think I understand where he's coming from but I'm not into it. All the stuff with his family is great, though. The subway stuff with Jane was incredibly tense.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              The subway stuff with Jane was incredibly tense.
              I would have beat the ever loving shit out of her.

Comment

• Really not feeling Louie anymore. This season has been sooooo preachy, much more so than the previous 3 in my opinion.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Really not feeling Louie anymore. This season has been sooooo preachy, much more so than the previous 3 in my opinion.
                  This = me after season 2.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So everyone is pissed because they want Louie to be "haha funny man tell us jokes" but he decided to do a bunch of long form drama pieces instead, right?

There have been hints of this throughout the series (the Catholic episode, China) but he went whole hog this year. I thought it was mostly great. If anyone needs to be knocked on the head for getting bloated or wandering too far astray it's Sutter, not Louis.

Comment

• And looking at my last post I realize I really came around on the elevator story. I really like how that turned out, especially how the ending played out.

Comment

• Anyone that didn't know this was coming just wasn't paying attention. He's been moving in this direction since season two.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Anyone that didn't know this was coming just wasn't paying attention. He's been moving in this direction since season two.
                          He'll get another season, but I see it being his last.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            He'll get another season, but I see it being his last.
                            I think he's fine with that. Considering the time he took off between 3 and 4 I don't think he has much more in him.

Comment

• Anybody catch the new ep? Forgot to Dvr it.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Wait, it started? I thought it was next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X