No announcement yet.

Louie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loved the Miami episode. Louie's man crush and "conversation" about not being gay was *insert gay voice here* wonderful.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Although I agree it's a good show, but while watching it a lot of the time I have that uncomfortable misunderstood feeling I have when I watch Curb. Part of me wants Louie to speak up for himself more and explain the situation to the person yelling at him. Like when his girlfriend thought she knew he wanted to break up with her in the previous episode this season and he just sat there. Plus I made the mistake of watching all his talk show interviews on hulu before I watched the first 3 episodes on the dvr because he used a lot of the same material that was on the show. I dunno.

Comment

Oh man, if I wasn't married that's exactly how I would end up asking a girl out. Anti-game.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Oh man, if I wasn't married that's exactly how I would end up asking a girl out. Anti-game.
          Yeah Brittany asked if I had been like that before. helllll naw baby I am smoooove criminal....no that's exactly how it was. Always.

Comment

Man, Maria Bamford is looking rough.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think that was the point, though. I don't think anyone in this show is supposed to look liek they're ready for TV.
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

I get that, but I mean look at Parker Posey, or even some of the other women he's dated. I think the comic life is catching up with Maria. It made me sad.

Comment

Eh, I think throwing on 2 minutes of make-up to make yourself look like something other than "I just fucked Louie in my sweatpants while watching the real world" and she'd be doing just fine.
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to be an ass, but when she came up on screen Lesley looked at me and said "Ouch, she's looking rough". She's still funny as hell it just made me sad is all.

Comment

• Is his fucking David Lynch on Louie? That haircut is throwing me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Just to be clear, I'm not trying to be an ass, but when she came up on screen Lesley looked at me and said "Ouch, she's looking rough". She's still funny as hell it just made me sad is all.
                        Probably the point...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why can't all shows be Louie? Just outstanding.

Comment

• Man what a bummer of a finale. The stuff in the bus caught us completely off guard.

Comment

• A bummer? I thought it was one of the most inspirational things I'd ever seen.

Comment

• well we missed the last 5 mins thanks to our shitty DVR.

Comment

Working...
                                X