Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His scream was great.

Also, this

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v2V454ajxhI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, I was like "THIS EPISODE IS MY LIFE, SORT OF."

And holy shit that Cook teaser.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Season 3 confirmed. Yes.

The Cook conversation was great and felt very real. I wonder if it was basically a transcript of their real confrontation.

Comment

This episode was WAY inside baseball and I loved it.

Comment

Goddamn was the Stanhope episode depressing. However Stanhope fucking killed during his bit. The stuff with the anti masterbation chick was hilarious as well. His fucknig fantasy was great. "Stuff me with that bag of dicks. Put all of the dicks in there" when the old Asian guy showed up? DEAD. so much win.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yup, both episodes were amazing. Stanhope showed some pretty good chops there.

Comment

He's one of my favorite comedians. Dude fucking kills live.

Comment

"You try to put whole bag of dick in there?"

LOOOOOOOOL

Haven't watched the Stanhope episode yet but the first one was really funny. The season came out of the gate a little slow but has been really cooking the past few weeks.

Comment

I'm loving how tonally different it is from the first season.

Comment

F. Murray Abraham? This will be the best episode of Louie ever.

Comment

the last 2 episodes weren't bad, but they weren't hilarious either. Melissa Leo was creepy as fuck.

Comment

I thought they were amazing. This show is best when it's not trying to be hilarious. The way he keeps throwing in "OBAMA" as a non sequitur is brilliant.

Comment

I prefer some laughs with my cringes. The rape stuff was like 90% the episode it felt like.

Comment

Carlin said it, rape can be funny.

Comment

The Gorilla Ballet joke actually floored me.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X