Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have nothing on these people.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Alright, OCD OFF: Rob Hughes vs. Double Dare host Marc Summers
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Marc wins. My OCD ness is subtle and only comes raging out during stressed times.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Next round: Rob Hughes vs. Howard Hughes

Comment

I could get that way if I had enough money. EASILY.

Comment

You do realize the tradeoff would involve being on the toliet for 24-48 hours and taking medications up the rear?

Comment

If I was that rich and crazy that wouldn't be a problem. Plus Terry O'Quinn would have played me.

Comment

Yeah but for only a few minutes. You would then be played by Di Caprio.

Comment

I HAVE FOUND THE BEST SHOW EVER.

HALF PINT BRAWLERS ON SPIKE.

MIDGETS.

WRESTLING.

MIDGETS WHO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF EACH OTHER.

Comment

• Does it get the offical "I'd buy that for a dollar!" endorcement?

Comment

• YES. Even Lesley was interested in it. It's oddly compelling.

Comment

• So Spike just found out about Mexican midget wrestling? And Rob just found out about it too? Josh and I will be in the corner watching old ECW tapes.

Comment

• They aren't mexicans. Just normal redneck midgets fucking each other up. Last night they were wrestling in a bar (that didn't have the space for their mat/ring so it was on concrete) and one of them went through a table that had a big ass piece of metal jutting out from it. It cut like a 10 inch gash on his head and out of nowhere they decided to actually show it. Caught us off guard and I fell in love.

Comment

• Midget wrestling/brawling has been huge in Mexico for about 40 years, hence Mexican midget wrestling. Sheesh Rob, why does everything have to be racial for you? Damn lily white Minnesotans!

Comment

• Ah, I knew about the Mexican midget wrestling. I thought you were saying there was another show with the same premise that I could have been watching all this time. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X