Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah whoops. My bad. Need to watch that still. skeet skeet skeet
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What's with all of the bibble*-named shows? Their cover art all looks the same.

Jeremiah. Jericho. Isaac Yank'Em.

What gives?

*bibble is a better name than bible
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jeremiah: Post-Apocalyptic show that's really bad. From start to finish.

Jericho: Short-lived show that related a vast nuclear attack on US cities and...
          Spoiler:  
        beginning of the 2nd American Civil War
        . Despite it's first 5 network-controlled episodes that were bad/average, it quickly became one of the best show of it's year. Lenny James was AWESOME in it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Jericho: Short-lived show that related a vast nuclear attack on US cities and...
            Spoiler:  
          beginning of the 2nd American Civil War
          . Despite it's first 5 network-controlled episodes that were bad/average, it quickly became one of the best show of it's year. Lenny James was AWESOME in it.
            Spoiler: SPOILER 
          Like The Postman?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nope. So much better. It ended with the beggining of it, but the implications were there from day 1.

Comment

• Sounds cool.

Imma check it out now. Thanks MAAAAHTIIIIIIIIN!

(Say what up to Shenaynay.)
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• win.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I forgot to tell Rob and Ceej how to pronounce my name. In French, like my kung fu master did.

Comment

• Mar-Teen?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I saw 20 minutes of Big Brother last night. My GF loves it. I told her I may need some time to seriously reconsider the relationship. Big Brother is worse than Fat Man and/or Little Boy.

Comment

• Did anyone else waste part of their summer watching Persons Unknown? Apparently when NBC says "all will be revealed by the end of the summer" they mean "we ain't gonna reveal shit and tease a second season that will never happen".

Comment

• I'm plunked down in front of a "Toddlers and Tiaras" mini-marathon. The values on this show are pretty twisted and shallow, but I can't stop watching!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Omg. I want to firebomb everyone that is involved with that show.

Comment

• Don't firebomb me! I"m just watching!
                              Last edited by Lisa; 09-04-2010, 04:27 PM.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Haha. I just remember one of my friends back in second grade was involved in those pageants. She was on diets and cleansing rituals and she was like 9 years old. Fucking sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X