Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tauntauns. You're flailing Rerb.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Rob watching TLC=Rob is the gayz.
      Gay people watch TLC? This is the first I've heard of it.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed. Give me back your toaster.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I thought gay folk watch The View on a 24/7 loop.

And you're not taking away my rainbow colored toaster.

Comment

• Maybe Queer as Fuck on a 24/hr loop. Alternated with reality TV and TLC.

Comment

• Ha Ha Queer as Folk, UK version FAR FAR FAR superior to the US version.

Even though the US version served its purpose some years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                What straight man would be interested in a super-sized vagina? That shit is supposed to be tight, yo.
                Straight men are also into SUVs, and they need someplace to park it.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Watched the first season of The League over the weekend.

While I could give two RAMMING BEARS about fantasy football, the constant slams by Nick Kroll make it all worthwhile.

And Taco's song/Pete's reaction in the first episode is glorious.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I tried watching The League but the guys on that show are such scumbags and the jokes aren't all that great.

And yes Taco is great as that is Internet sensation Jon Lajoie.

Comment

• Fucking hate Jon Lajoie.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hate Jon Lajoie? Wha huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          the guys on that show are such scumbags
                          Scumbags are awesome.

Jon Lajoie never raped my imaginary children. We're good.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• True, but I can give the scumbags on It's always Sunny a free pass.

Comment

• I remember hating the first half of The League, but by the end of the season it was pretty good. Show is doing itself no favors pairing with Sunny though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Hate Jon Lajoie? Wha huh?
                                Yep. Hate him.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X