Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Nova ain't gettting better...
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's shit.

It will always be shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post

I want to see this so bad now.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I KNOW.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's like dixie fried Garth Marenghi.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We watched the pilot episode of "Homeland" last night. Not too shabby actually. Mandy Patankin is always nice, Claire Danes isn't bad and Damien Lewis should be kind of badass in this.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've read a lot of good things about it, but fuck so many TV shows right now.

Comment

• Normally, I'd say wait a couple of weeks before declaring Last Man Standing a hit. But...people love Tim Allen and tuned in last night to solid numbers. A hit, I say.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• laugh track?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      laugh track?
                      But how are we supposed to know what's funny?!?
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Any more news/rumors regarding shows on the chopping block?

Have they ordered another season of 2.5 Dead Horses yet? The numbers are still way high.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Any more news/rumors regarding shows on the chopping block?

Have they ordered another season of 2.5 Dead Horses yet? The numbers are still way high.

Terra Nova can't get cancelled for 12 weeks are else FOX is in breach.

NBC and ABC are getting ready to drop the hammer on a lot in the next few weeks. November is supposed to be a killing field.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Wouldn't surprise me although everyone's contracts would be up by the end of this season and they're already getting paid by the butt-load (like feed your grandkids caviar and still support their coke-and-whore habit money). They're past the point of needing more episodes for syndication, cable, streaming, etc. profits.

It may still be their #1 comedy but CBS has Super-Duper Smart Nerds Who Can't Talks to Girls, Fat People Need Love Too and Everybody Loves Kat Dennings' Boobs doing great numbers.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Good to hear Everybody Loves Kat Dennings' Boobs is a hit - Between that and Can We FINALLY See The Mom Already?, my Monday nights are made.

Comment

• Great alternate titles.

Also...an observation: the kid on 2.5 Men is a simply terrible actor. Awful.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X