Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    LOL Urkel as a convict on the House premiere.
    He finally killed Carl Winslow. Guess Tim "The Toolman" Taylor wasn't in the same prison for killing Wilson.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    2.5 Men was terrible tonight. By that I mean that it was terribler than it's usual terribleness.
    Same here. Amazing how they're deliberately dragging their feet to retcon the status quo pre-Sheen Gate.
    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 10-04-2011, 05:31 AM.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I highly recommend you stop watching 2 and 1/2 Men.... what a horrible show.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        LOL Urkel as a convict on the House premiere.
        I like how he got starring credit and was there for about three seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          I highly recommend you stop watching 2 and 1/2 Men.... what a horrible show.
          It's okay, I never watched it to begin with.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
            I highly recommend you stop watching 2 and 1/2 Men.... what a horrible show.
            this. So much this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
              It's okay, I never watched it to begin with.
              Why not? It's awesome!

Comment

• I'm not saying I've never seen it. I have - once or twice. Which was once or twice too many.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Oh we're most definitely done with it. We were watching it out of curiosity...nothing more.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Second installment of 'Prohibition' was GREAT. Lots of great bootlegger stories.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• October 4, 2011. Fans of shitty television will always remember where they were on this date.

The Playboy Club canceled and Whitney given a full-season order.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So was The Playboy Club any great shakes for anyone here, or did we all ignore it?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          October 4, 2011. Fans of shitty television will always remember where they were on this date.

The Playboy Club canceled and Whitney given a full-season order.
                          Wow! In answer to Tim's question, no, I didn't catch Playboy Club, but I heard Whitney was pretty awful. Like one of the worst shows ever awful.

Comment

• Both are/were supposed to be horrid, but most of the vitriol that I heard was directed towards Whitney. Ratings.must be good OR she has leverage on someone.

Comment

• Playboy Club struck me as not being worth my time. It's on network TV, so any sexiness is going to be toned down from the outset. Were it on cable, however...

To be honest, with the exception of 2 Broke Girls, none of the new shows was piquing my interest enough to dabble with the networks. CBS has me for an hour on Monday nights (Jen will DVR Hawaii 5-0), then gets my wife for two hours on Tuesday (NCIS and NCIS: LA). After that, it's the magic of cable.

Comment

• I have pretty much ignored the new batch of shows, but I did give Prime Suspect some time in the first episode. It looked.pretty good, and I like Maria Bello. I hear it's getting killed in the ratings, though. Too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X