Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just sad when I think of the many great TV shows that were just cancelled, some of them after like 2-3 years. It's just giving the finger to the audience.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It is an incredibly difficult balancing act, especially when you take into account all of the directives and executive pressures at a network. Some of whom have the intellect of a grapefruit.

Then I wonder how embattled so many are in trying to do something objectively good for the medium, only to have it all be crushed by committee, and my heart sinks a little.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        I hope Jon Cryer gets fucked to death by a horse.
        "Excuse me, Mr. Horse, what are your feelings after fucking Jon Cryer?"
        "Hmmmmm...No, Sir, I didn't like it!"
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm sure the horse will need several years of intense psychotherapy afterwards and many crushed painkillers in his vodka trough, but he's going to be a hero for creating an hero.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All makes sense why she chose Blane.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              All makes sense why she chose Blane.
              ZING! Man, between you and Lisa, I better rethink my opinion of Ducky, huh?

Comment

• Not Another Teen Movie was right.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  ZING! Man, between you and Lisa, I better rethink my opinion of Ducky, huh?
                  If Ducky had been played by Robert Downey Jr. (who Ringwald has said was the Runner-Up), them hooking up at the end would have made perfect fucking sense.
                  Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 04-11-2011, 07:30 AM.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I started weatching the US Top Gear. I like it. Mind you, I think the UK show has 2 flaws for me: way to much Euro cars, and Clackson is a despicable human being.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• US Top Gear is just good light hearted car fun. Sometimes a bit light on car stuff and heavy on fun but fuck it I enjoy it.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watching this ret-con episode of Law & Order: LA. Nope, still isn't working. Just fucking kill it.

Sorry, but taking that show outta Manhattan is epic level fuck-up especially killing the mothership when it was firing on all cylinders with that cast and writing.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• But the cops have iPhones!
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's trying way too hard by offing Ulrich. Compare it to how they first killed off Dzundza. Not even close.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Agreed. It was terrible. I'm still not sure why they killed Original Recipe when it was on the best run in years. Schizophrenia with the NBC brass?

Comment

• The design chick on 'Restaurant Impossible ' is hot as fuck.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X