Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus...13 and Cuddy on either arm. I wouldn't be able to stand for an hour.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• To make fun of BMetal's Smallville Love for one final time:

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z07MMlFqGvQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z07MMlFqGvQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Josh, Y U record your emotional state for the world to hear?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• hahahahahahha.

I want to like something as much as that guy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So we watched this show called 'Strange Sex' on TLC last night. holy shit is this show fucking lulzworthy.

This guy has the world's largest penis I guess.

Couldn't stop laughing.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• looks like he has a cameltoe in that picture.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He said he's had partners in the triple digit range. Lesley and I call FUCKING SHENANIGANS on that one. 13 inch penis or not, dude looks like, acts like and sounds like a fucking molester.

Comment

• It really isn't that hard to have had partners in the triple digit range. #swearsI'mnotaslut
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    It really isn't that hard to have had partners in the triple digit range. #swearsI'mnotaslut
                    Ummm,nice recovery
                    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      hahahahahahha.

I want to like something as much as that guy.
                      I do...

It's called bondage.

Comment

• Yeah saw that dude on another show a while back. He's creepy as fuck.

Comment

It really isn't that hard to have had partners in the triple digit range. #swearsI'mnotaslut

Sure, if you have a decent personality or whatever. This guy did not, at least what was shown of him.

Comment

• I can only say no so many times. I can't help it if guys throw themselves on me (much less that I ooze sex).

Comment

. I can't help it if guys throw themselves on me (much less that I ooze).
                              You may want to get that looked at.

Comment

• Howard's right, you know... even though you mock him.

You've seen what I look like... I just have tremendous sex appeal.

Comment

Working...
                                X