Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a horrible shot with a gun. But a great shot with my penis. They should add that in Top Shot 3.

HIT THIS TARGET AT 20 FEET WITH YOUR SEMEN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Psst Rerb. So you don't miss what I posted at the bottom of the previous page. Swamp People. Season 2. Tomorrow night begins.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Off and on this week, I've been rewatching The Life and Times of Tim.

I enjoyed it greatly. And the theme song is fanfuckingtastic.

Cooleyhighharmony story, I know.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Psst Rerb. So you don't miss what I posted at the bottom of the previous page. Swamp People. Season 2. Tomorrow night begins.
          My five year old lost his shit at Swamp People, (he didn't see last season.) Like 3 minutes into the show and four or five questions asked he looks at me and with all the sincerity a 5 year old can muster he says, "Dad, I am SO watching this WHOLE show." Which is huge for him, usually at first commercial break he's out, even on cartoons.

My conclusion? My 5 year old rocks.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I bet Colby gives you a boner.
            If by that, you mean Colby Jack Cheese. Then yes.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Watched 3 minutes of wrestling. The Rock and John Cena should just get a room already. They gazed into each others eyes for a tad bit too long.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• haha. YOU CAN'T SEE ME, YOU CAN'T SEE OOOohhhhhhhhh
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Watched 3 minutes of wrestling. The Rock and John Cena should just get a room already. They gazed into each others eyes for a tad bit too long.
                  Was there any quivering of the lower lips involved?

Comment

• No but The Rock did wag his tongue a bit to long when he was doing the "if ya smell" bit, and John Cena started taking his clothes off.

Also I think it'll be fucking hilarious if one of them gets hurt before next years Wrestlemania, thus shitting on the main event. You NEVER set a main event a full year out.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They really set NEXT year's main event already? Jesus christ, fuck the Royal Rumble winner then?

Finished Party Down yesterday. Really great show, everyone should check it on instant. Shame Starz did not see fit to market the show at all during its run.

Comment

• Yep Billy, Rock v Cena at WM in Miami. You know that has to be the main event. Plus look at this year's mania. Alberto Del Rio and Edge went on first for the World title and Del Rio won the Rumble.

Comment

• Will have to give that another go. Watched like 2 episodes and it didn't really click for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Alberto Del Rio and Edge went on first for the World title and Del Rio won the Rumble.
                            What? Your fucking championship match is the curtain jerker? fuck me running

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              What? Your fucking championship match is the curtain jerker? fuck me running
                              Well, basically they bookended the show with them. Edge-Del Rio first, Miz-Cena last. And yeah I agree that it's retarded.

Comment

• Ridiculous. You put your new jack you want to push as the WM curtain jerker so they can get some face time with a huge audience, then you cap off the night with your big gimmick match/intercontinental/world champs. Fucking stephanie

Comment

Working...
                                X