Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, she's no Lynda Carter... just like I'm no Lyle Waggoner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
      Wonder Woman is the stupidest fucking character to begin with. That picture doesn't help any.
      Clearly you have never heard of Tarot.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I have not. Please, turn me around on a character with a magic lasso and an invisible jet..
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If only I had that job and no editorial control.

Lose the jet, turn the lasso into a whip, create some new fucking rogues that don't wear a fucking cheetah getup, and make her a hardcore badass dyke. She would be FEMALE LOBO, stepping on bitchnecks for the lulz.

IT WOULD BE THE MOST RETARDED GODDAMN COMIC IN HISTORY
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd read the fuck outta of that.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• One day...

...I too will be burned in effigy at Comic-Con.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha.

Comment

• My run of WW would have a reader base of 12, because most of the neckbeards fear women as it is.

/upon his psychology armchair in his ivory tower
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What the hell is she doing in that picture? An angry power-walk? Somebody fuck up her Starbucks order? If you're going to run, RUN. LOOK LIKE A SUPERHERO, DAMN IT!

I'm with Vin - the outfit's not working any better than the costume we're familiar with from the comics, the old TV show, etc. I am glad they went with the red boots, however.

Also, lose that corporate BS - the folks who are going to watch this will give less than a rat's ass about her boardroom shit, and will sound the death knell on the project.

Rob, here's all you need to know about Tarot (some NSFW links). Guaranteed, you'll run out to your local comic shop to sample this 4-color delicacy today.

Comment

• HAUNTED VAGINAS?

SOLD.

Comment

• Anyone who dresses like a Sith Lord for his wedding has got my vote as one of the coolest fuckers ever.

Comment

• Yeah. I regret even mentioning it now.

Should have said "Anita Blake"...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            Well, she's no Lynda Carter... just like I'm no Lyle Waggoner.
                            Nobody will top Lynda Carter. It simply cannot be done.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                              HAUNTED VAGINAS?

SOLD.
                              Knew that would get you.

Anita Blake? That property I only know peripherally from my best friend, and from what I read on Wikipedia, sounds sort of like the Sookie Stackhouse stuff but with guns.

Matt, firmly agree with you. Though there's a list of actresses I'd like to see try, if only to see them in the outfit.

I do think a WW TV series could work, if done like a superhero series akin to the Spider-Man flicks. Yeah, the costume looks ridiculous in real life, but most superhero outfits do anyway. Play it straight, jettison any extraneous BS, and stick to the spirit of the comics. Also, spend some fucking money on the SFX and let's see some supervillains in equally outlandish costumes, as well as some carnage similar to your typical blockbuster film. HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN WITH THE PROPERTY AND STOP BOLTING SO MUCH REAL WORLD SHIT ON TO IT!
                              Last edited by Timothy225; 03-30-2011, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Nobody will top Lynda Carter. It simply cannot be done.
                                Even after all these years, I'd still get on top of her...

Comment

Working...
                                X