Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Knew that would get you.

Anita Blake? That property I only know peripherally from my best friend, and from what I read on Wikipedia, sounds sort of like the Sookie Stackhouse stuff but with guns.
    Chris Sims, the ultimate masochist that he is, does some recaps of Blake that make my mind go numb.

It is extraordinarily terrible.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Even after all these years, I'd still get on top of her...
      Werd.

She fine.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Werd.

She fine.
        Ever to Super Troopers?

I did!

Comment

• I'd Galikanokus it
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She's aged very, VERY well. Would smash and repeat.

Comment

• Videos of the new Wonder Woman running around and stuff. Well, not bad, not great either. I'm also wondering (HA!) if the public will ever see the pilot, or if this is just going to be viewed by the studio for a possible series.

I'm also expecting to hear shit from the production boardroom gits:
              "Hmmm, yes, Wonder Woman. Question, does she HAVE to be a WOMAN?"
              "Oh, and if she has to be a woman, does she HAVE to be Caucasian? How about young? Does she have to be a young, Caucasian woman? See, we have this 86 year-old transgendered Chinese man we think would do BIG numbers."

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                She's aged very, VERY well. Would smash and repeat.
                Repeatedly...

Comment

• Yo Rob. New season of Swamp People starts tomorrow!!
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Yo Rob. New season of Swamp People starts tomorrow!!
                    YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Speaking of the History Channel. Anyone watching Top Shot? I <3 that show too.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Yeah Top shot is great. I bet Colby gives you a boner.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Duh. I've been a fan of his for a long time. Good ole Texan boy.

Comment

• He definitely went to the Jeff Probst school of commentary. Solid job hosting and some of the events look fun as shit. This year has less drama which is nice. Sometimes I just want to watch people shoot stuff.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm with ya. I really like how they vary the weapons and skill sets every week. Anything with knives or the bow & arrow makes for good watching.

Of course, I'd be even happier if Colby did his hosting duties shirtless.

Comment

• I tried watching Top Shot once and just got annoyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X