Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPRAYPAINT ROB AND RUSS WERE HERE
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      With how much I hate Seinfeld I never bothered watching Curb, though I hear it is much better.
      Same here. No hate, just indifference.

*POUTINE BROFIST BILLY*
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• AHHHHHHHHHHH YEA HEAT UP DAT GRAVY

Comment

• hmmms

That sounds great. *snicker*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I read the Bleeding Cool article, and am disappoint. TWO secret identities, a Sex in the City vibe, and yet another boardroom drama with CSI shit thrown in. Fuck that shit, and I hope the pilot dies screaming.

It's a superhero show, idjits! Fuck realism, I want a beautiful heroine in a star-spangled bathing suit doing it for the sisters, overthrowing the chains of male oppression, while beating the ever-loving bejeezus out of a super-villain and his army of giant robots! I want Greek gods and goddesses! I want aliens and monsters!

Should be like Xena, except MOAR BAD ASS!

Comment

• Face/Off on SCIFI. Really digging this show so far. The dude from Ohio is a complete ass. The body paint episode was pretty awesome. Some of those people have some crazy good talent, especially the dude that painted his model to look like stone with moss.

Comment

• YAY! They finally booted Frank off last night. Dude sucks.

Comment

• Rewatch 2011: That 70's Show.

Red Foreman is the greatest man to ever live in fictional Wisconsin.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ep1UTeiZFF4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watched this show last night. Really dug it.

Comment

• Really? I thought the first episode sucked and canceled it from my dvr schedule.

Comment

• What is it?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Last night's was pretty funny.

CAPOERIA was fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              hmmms

That sounds great. *snicker*

They're going to move forward if that script gets cut in half and made more reasonable for television schedules. Basically, they know it's a turd and they don't want to invest a ton of cash in it.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Caught this last night on CSI:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JJ4SbFNWPf0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X