Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I liked Perfect Couples more for giving the hot lesbo FBI Agent from the terrible FlashForward another job. That one dude character with the shrieky blonde girlfriend needs to die in a fire, though.

Comment

• That shrieky blonde is the waitress from 'It's Always Sunny' and it's weird to see her in this show.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally watching Party Down, and it is great. Lost my shit when they are serving the young republicans, and the poster says "I am a conservative, because I believe if you work hard you succeed."

Amazing.

Comment

• I wish that show was still on.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• An Idiot Abroad on The Science Channel.

Ricky Gervais calls An Idiot Abroad, "The most expensive practical joke I've ever done." Ricky and longtime friend Stephen Merchant are sending their uncultured colleague, Karl Pilkington to visit the 7 Wonders of the World. Will it open his eyes or will he hate every second?

Comment

• Portlandia.

This trite satirizing of hipster culture does not yield much entertainment.

It's been done to death at this point in every other facet of media (and infinitely better), which makes this show all the more irrelevant and dated.

Pointless and dead inside. Much like Fred Armisen.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• sad, I was looking forward to that.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    An Idiot Abroad on The Science Channel.

Can't wait!
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      Portlandia.

This trite satirizing of hipster culture does not yield much entertainment.

It's been done to death at this point in every other facet of media (and infinitely better), which makes this show all the more irrelevant and dated.

Pointless and dead inside. Much like Fred Armisen.
                      Agreed, I watched the pilot and found it snooze inducing.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Can't wait!
                        First ep was that night fyi

Comment

• These Nova's have been excellent. Watch them, scientists!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/ma...-stronger.html
                          http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/ma...f-smaller.html

Comment

• Larry Sanders is still pretty goddamn hilarious.

Rip Torn is my power animal.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_8jeuYMHX9Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_8jeuYMHX9Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I'd see the shit out of the Uterus Cannon/Divorce Horse line-up.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-01-2011, 01:05 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dwarf Hoarders and Old Face, New Vagina - mandatory watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X