Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The commercials tell me Keith David is in at least the first episode so that shouldn't be too bad. But the lead is Euro-Clooney 3.5 from ER so I'm not too convinced it will be consistently worth watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      The last ep of the Winter Classic 24/7 was on last night.

Even though I already watched the game and knew the outcome going in, HBO really know how to build a story around their coverage.

They played the shit out of Two Steps from Hell. Not that this is a bad thing.

I truly hope they continue to showcase other sports in this fashion. Riveting stuff, fan or not.
      I'm right here with you. I want more of this. Sure, I'd like all NHL teams covered that way, but all sports will be interesting by the way HBO did it. What a spectacular series that was.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So? The Cape? Is this shit worth my time, or is it as bad as it look?

Comment

• It would be an excellent addition to a friday night Syfy lineup. It's cheesy as fuck and seems to relish that fact. I'll give it a few more eps just to see though.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Caught the Showtime block last night.

Californication is an odd one. How does one reconcile the fact that the main character is a complete fuck up asshat? Perfect boobs. That's how. And the prospect of a femme du jour in Carla Gugino is enough for me to watch this goofy program.

Episodes reminded me of The TV Set, only a bit less soul-crushing and more anglicized.

The pilot for Shameless was pretty good. Frank Gallagher is my homeboy. I swear I've met that person several times and Macy is great when he's not passed out. I am in love with Emmy Rossum's Fiona. There is one scene where she goes from taking her huge list of responsibilities in joking stride, and then the cracks appear and just when you think that she'll completely break down, she just fucking bitchslaps it all way back down into the basement. Great scene in a great pilot.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-10-2011, 06:23 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Light's Out starts tonight. YESssss
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man I hope Lights out doesn't suck. It looks good and FX has been on a roll so I have moderate hopes.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And I hope if it doesn't suck that it doesn't get canceled.

Comment

• THAT

Comment

• It better have something new to add to this oft-trodden ground or I'm just gonna get drunk and finish going back through Trailer Park Boys.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lights Out was pretty great. If only the wife can hold back her British accent.

Comment

• What's with the shitty CGI of the cape on The Cape?

Comment

• Like I said, it'd fit right in on a Friday night lineup on SyFy.

Comment

• Gary Busey on Celebrity Apprentice?

If he's coked up, it's a MUST SEE.

Add to that LaToya Jackson and Mark Piece-of-shit McGrath (The Sugar Ray douche singer)... and Meat Loaf. Wow.

Comment

• OMG!! I hate The Celebrity Apprentice, but I WILL watch it to see Busey! Fabulous!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X