Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched iron chef last night...secret ingredient...SEAWEED! I have never seen more amazing sushi! Could go for some right now...but beer will do instead.
    I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• TOTES JELLY.

However, I will "make" Tony go to Tango with me today for VEGAS ROLLS.

Suck it!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sadface...
        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• I'm watching one of the few episodes of "Hoarders" that I've ever seen, and thanking god that I'm a neat freak. Jesus...
          Last edited by Lisa; 08-13-2011, 07:53 PM.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I had to stop watching it, my aunt/uncle/grandparents lived like that.

Comment

• My dad's house is bad, but my mom's house is worse. And my mom's house is bad, but it's not that kind of bad, not nearly as bad as this episode. My parents are both huge clutterers, but not what I'd call hoarders. But because they're both clutterers, this is how I became a neat freak.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I actually had a dream last night about how horrible my grandparent's house had become, and that for some reason we were living there with my aunt. It got weird when I became aware that I wasn't a kid, and had my own place, and why was I in that disgusting place, then I walked out of the bathroom and it opened into my bedroom and I was looking at myself asleep. Weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird hoarder dream! lol

Comment

• Yikes, that IS freaky!

Comment

• Mad Men is very different than I expected but in a good way, not a Diva/Battle Royale way. Don's mysterious/messed up backstory makes it much more interesting.

But, holy shit, I hope Pete Campbell gets booted off the roof or crushed by an elevator soon. What a douchenozzle.

Comment

• Pete has one of the better character arcs. Plus, if Pete goes, so does Allison Brie and we can't have that.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zvNMYqWZ4BM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh Lord. More exits from The Office appear to be imminent.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I finally watched 10 minutes of Jersey Shore.

As much as I don't want to, if someone ever nuke the USA, that show will be the main reason as to why it happened.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• See Ingrid at like 43 secs in....hahaha

Comment

• Geez. I've never watched an episode of Bridezillas (I'll do it for Ingrid, though), but that clip has me wondering if Jen and I did something wrong when we got married. There was very, very little stress, no arguments, we found a terrific place for the reception, the church is literally across the street from our development, the bridal gown fitting went off without a hitch according to Jen... hell, only thing that went wrong was our limo broke down, but we got a replacement within 15 minutes.

What'd we do wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X