Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I think if it was purely that Robert Bruce guy shitting all over people's collectibles and obscene prices they want the show would be good.
    http://www.angusmacfadyen.com/Braveheart2.JPG
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Rep Iggy.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Done! And well deserved rep it was, too!

Comment

• Geek: I want $1,000.00 for this.

Bruce: $1,000.00? Who'd pay you that? Maybe me? Maybe you?

Geek: I'm serious Robert.

Bruce: [Pounds Fist on Counter] SO AM I!!!
          [Blood Drips from Ceiliing on Collectible, Corpse of Geek 2 Falls From Rafters on to Counter]
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The backlash is already starting as the View Askew bitch squad has already proven that they can't respond to criticism.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              There is one way that it works. It's an indictment of the comic book store as it currently exists.

If anything, it's the argument for destroying the very thing they want to save.

Plus, the people on the show are fucking garbage. It's the worst cockpunching vestiges of geekdom.

I'll defend Walt and Bryan still. Get rid of Ming and the other guy.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Community returning next month.

The Internet will now stop spazzing, I hope?
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Maybe now it will be funny again?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh, don't you worry. There will be plenty of nerd-baiting, pop-culture references to everyone online to nerdgasm over! OHHHHHHHH 80s references! That's so genius!

Seriously, the online community didn't give Community the time of day until that Goodfellas homage and that wasn't until the end of season one.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It's a chore to make it through the episodes now just like 30 Rock. It's a shame because both of those shows were fucking great in their first 2 seasons.

Comment

• I no longer enjoy that show, largely due to their scripts being taken directly from the TV Tropes site.

I miss liberal-douche-hatefuck Britta.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can't wait for that episode done entirely like Remo Williams!
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/blpe_sGnnP4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• BSG: BLOOD AND CHROME PLEASE COME OUT AND PLEASE BE AWESOME.

Comment

• That trailer you found "annoying as fuck" was actually really good. It's use here makes no sense. If it had been about Technoviking or something, I'd understand.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X