Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I called it didn't I? I SAID it was either gonna be the chick or the gay guy that won.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• And I just caught up on my AHS eps. I don't think B Metal & I are watching the same show. Does it have flaws? Certainly. But it is creepy & quirky and - dare I say it? - stylish in its own peculiar way. The part where burned guy jumps out & hits the pregnant psycho mistress w/ the shovel is delightfully funny, in a blackly humorous sort of way. But when the realization of the potential repercussions sinks in, you have to honestly ask yourself what you'd do in such a situation, and the fear & horror of it all bears a little thinkin' about. The ER Dr. keeling over when she looks at the sonogram may have been a bit much, but I'm fucking intrigued. And apparently it ISN'T always Tate the Troubled Teen in the gimp suit, judging by the way it threw Syler & the Eric Northman Wannabe around their All Hallows'ed out kitchen. And can you IMAGINE how your blood would run cold if you answered the door and the dead & buried psycho mistress shows up on the doorstep? I can't WAIT to see the next episode. Laughably bad? Hardly.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        In a nutshell:
        the people who had talent WON on Bravo.
        the people who had drama WON on Livetime.
        This - as you said, in a nutshell. Which again, makes me wonder what All Stars is going to be like on Lifetime for the people who were on the show on Bravo.

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        But I called it didn't I? I SAID it was either gonna be the chick or the gay guy that won.
        Well, it was pretty much destined from episode one that Anya was going to win. That's the whole problem we have with the past two seasons.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          And I just caught up on my AHS eps. I don't think B Metal & I are watching the same show. Does it have flaws? Certainly. But it is creepy & quirky and - dare I say it? - stylish in its own peculiar way. The part where burned guy jumps out & hits the pregnant psycho mistress w/ the shovel is delightfully funny, in a blackly humorous sort of way. But when the realization of the potential repercussions sinks in, you have to honestly ask yourself what you'd do in such a situation, and the fear & horror of it all bears a little thinkin' about. The ER Dr. keeling over when she looks at the sonogram may have been a bit much, but I'm fucking intrigued. And apparently it ISN'T always Tate the Troubled Teen in the gimp suit, judging by the way it threw Syler & the Eric Northman Wannabe around their All Hallows'ed out kitchen. And can you IMAGINE how your blood would run cold if you answered the door and the dead & buried psycho mistress shows up on the doorstep? I can't WAIT to see the next episode. Laughably bad? Hardly.
          Agreed. But I must correct you on one point, as your object for such rebuttal is Billy, not The Metal.

YEAH, BILLY
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I haven't even peeped out AHS yet. I'm intrigued by it but our TV viewing is much more limited with the infant AND no DVR. I'll catch up on it later.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Yeah, I haven't even peeped out AHS yet. I'm intrigued by it but our TV viewing is much more limited with the infant AND no DVR. I'll catch up on it later.
              I don't know man, it's pretty crazy. I talked with my best friend about it some more, and I think the show is dumb enough to warrant lazy afternoon viewing.

Comment

• I might see if I can D/L the eps and get caught up. I kind of know the gist of what it's about but have no details so I'd be going in totally fresh.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Grimm was great. I'll keep watching even though the lead guy looks so much like Brandon Routh that it confuses my mind grapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Grimm was great. I'll keep watching even though the lead guy looks so much like Brandon Routh that it confuses my mind grapes.
                    I thought it was great -
                      Spoiler: Don't go if ya don't wanna know! 
                    I loved that he finds a friend from the "other side" so he arrives at the answers a little faster. I also was glad that there was a happy ending with that kid - when the kidnapper/monster hung up her little red hoodie in the wardrobe with all the other little red hoodies, I really got the creeps!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                      Agreed. But I must correct you on one point, as your object for such rebuttal is Billy, not The Metal.

YEAH, BILLY
                      Fuckin' Texans. They all look alike to me.

Srsly, sorry Billy. Just got too lazy to scroll back. See what that gets ya?

Comment

• Remember, I'm Robert Kirkman, B Metal is Fred Durst.

Comment

I'll pretend I didn't read that first part.

Your points are still valid, even if you were talking to the wrong kid at the dinner table.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

YOUSUNNUVABEETCH *cranks chainsaw*

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Grimm was great. I'll keep watching even though the lead guy looks so much like Brandon Routh that it confuses my mind grapes.
                              I liked it. Enough to come back next week.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                YOUSUNNUVABEETCH *cranks chainsaw*
                                I didn't mean you all look like Leatherface. Jeez!

I laughed like an idiot at this post. Bravo!

Comment

Working...
                                X