Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    You probably hate Liam.
    Liam is fine. At least he has a character that is easy to differentiate from the others...so far, most of the cast is interchangeable with one another. I assume that's just because he's had his story arc presented already (the gay one) and the others just haven't had their turn in the spotlight yet.

I don't hate the show...I'm just waiting for something to happen that makes me connect with it somehow.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's Ian. He's cool.

I was talking about the babby. Because ya know, kids and shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ah. Well, are least are THIS point, the baby is a non entity. He shows up in certain shots and that's it.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• He's an unwilling party to one of Frank's schemes this season. He doesn't do much besides being silently awesome.

Give it a couple episodes and the fam might grow on you as their personal storylines get more fleshed out.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fair enough.

Comment

He's an unwilling party to one of Frank's schemes this season. He doesn't do much besides being silently awesome.

Give it a couple episodes and the fam might grow on you as their personal storylines get more fleshed out.
              THIS. The wife got me into this show; blitzed thru eason 1 in like 2 nights. It gets good.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Started watching Raising Hope via instant. It's dumb as shit but damn if it doesn't pack in a few hearty ass laughs each ep so far. Of course we're only 4 in so it may get old fast.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Started watching Raising Hope via instant. It's dumb as shit but damn if it doesn't pack in a few hearty ass laughs each ep so far. Of course we're only 4 in so it may get old fast.

They've started tying it into My Name is Earl already. Same creative team. This show takes place in the neighboring county.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Started watching Raising Hope via instant. It's dumb as shit but damn if it doesn't pack in a few hearty ass laughs each ep so far. Of course we're only 4 in so it may get old fast.
                    Brittany watches it, and anytime I catch it I get a few good laughs and a few huge groans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      They've started tying it into My Name is Earl already. Same creative team. This show takes place in the neighboring county.
                      I can totally picture that. Both it taking place in that "universe." And that it's the same writing team. So it will probably get old like Earl did for me.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Brittany watches it, and anytime I catch it I get a few good laughs and a few huge groans.
                      Yeah that seems to be the average episode so far. My wife loves it but she's easy to please. So far the laughs are good enough to warrant the groans, plus Dillahunt is OBVIOUSLY having a blast which is fun to watch.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Doomsday Preppers. Holy shit to this show. Some of the people are legit as fuck and some are fucking laughable.

I now want to live in a shipping container.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd rather see Doomsday Brian Peppers.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• TINFOIL HATS: THE SERIES.

Comment

I'd rather see Doomsday Brian Peppers.
                              I'm moving to Washington and marrying you.

Comment

I'd rather see Doomsday Brian Peppers.
                                So, regular Brian Peppers then?

Comment

Working...
                                X