Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Lisa, you're fangirlism is just as bad as the nerd rage. We got it, you enjoyed the ending, no need to add to my scar collection just because I had a few issues with the ep.
    Shut up, I'll add you to my sammich collection, dude.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      P.S. Most of you were tricked!*

*Results may vary.
      Troof

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      Shut up, I'll add you to my sammich collection, dude.
      Avatar change will happen soon because of you. Dude.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't know. I wasn't satisfied. Sooooo we all just live life over again just to "see" or "meet" each other in that special Church in after life??? Someone please shed some light. Because it just didn't make sense to me.
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• No questions Sarah. Just join everyone in the warm basking glow of the couples getting together.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• meh! =)
            "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
            "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
              I don't know. I wasn't satisfied. Sooooo we all just live life over again just to "see" or "meet" each other in that special Church in after life??? Someone please shed some light. Because it just didn't make sense to me.
              Are you thinking independently again?

:: loads hypo with 30cc's of Thorazine ::

We can't have that, now... can we?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Are you thinking independently again?

:: loads hypo with 30cc's of Thorazine ::

We can't have that, now... can we?
                Implying what?
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lotsa bozos on the intertubes who don't quite understand that the Island was reality and ONLY the alternate universe was fakey feelgoods.

So thinking back on it, the thing that bugs me the most is that the ultimate point of the show (per Christian's Glorious Exposition) was a character study. That's great and all but it stopped being a character study from about the mid-point of the second season through to the episode titled "The End". During that time it was all about sci-fi trappings and mysterious whoop-de-doos. I mean, I understand they did that to keep nerds interested in the show but it makes the finale ring quite hollow.

I quite enjoyed it but I think the producers or whoever need to check themselves when they talk about this in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Lotsa bozos on the intertubes who don't quite understand that the Island was reality and ONLY the alternate universe was fakey feelgoods.

So thinking back on it, the thing that bugs me the most is that the ultimate point of the show (per Christian's Glorious Exposition) was a character study. That's great and all but it stopped being a character study from about the mid-point of the second season through to the episode titled "The End". During that time it was all about sci-fi trappings and mysterious whoop-de-doos. I mean, I understand they did that to keep nerds interested in the show but it makes the finale ring quite hollow.

I quite enjoyed it but I think the producers or whoever need to check themselves when they talk about this in the future.
                    All of fucking THIS!! THANK YOU!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was really hoping The Fahey would have turned out to be God and kinda explained some shit. In fact, I'm going with that theory either way.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I was really hoping The Fahey would have turned out to be God and kinda explained some shit. In fact, I'm going with that theory either way.
                        It is the only way to explain how the door didn't kill him, those things are not made of particle board.

Comment

• The Fahey was The God. It's no longer theory, it has to be fact.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• So does that make Vincent the debbul?

Comment

• DUHHHH Vincet is Jeebus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                                It is the only way to explain how the door didn't kill him, those things are not made of particle board.
                                It was all "Hollywood". Lost was just being totally meta without telling people.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X