Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give me the time, i say!

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/YAxdkJeMJ5D9wDDR_RIpdA/2271/2565"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/YAxdkJeMJ5D9wDDR_RIpdA/2271/2565" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

• I've got the call sheet. It's going to be gone by tomorrow morning. ABC/Disney lawyers are swarming.

Again, I won't post here
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I saw that posted on Gawker earlier. I looked at it but it didn't really tell me anything. The characters listed I figured would play into the end anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I saw that posted on Gawker earlier. I looked at it but it didn't really tell me anything. The characters listed I figured would play into the end anyway.

Well, I got confirmed that it's not the end of Part II, but the end of Part I of the finale.

It's also 100% legit.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I saw the call sheet as well. Kind of made me groan unlessss Mr. Anderson

Spoiler: SUPA SPOILZ 
            Hell. Metaphor or actually fucking HELL?

Comment

• Question, did you people spoil the other seasons like this for yourselves?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                Question, did you people spoil the other seasons like this for yourselves?
                I didn't start watching live until S5. All the others I watched online, and I read Lostpedia while watching them. Reading spoilers didn't bother me. I've never been bothered by spoilers for anything.

Comment

• ah, ok. Makes sense. I just like to be surprised.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                    Question, did you people spoil the other seasons like this for yourselves?
                    Yes. Spoilers don't bother me, really. But - every single LOST spoiler I've ever heard? Never came true. So hopefully DRUITB's spoilers are on the money, and so far they are.

However, interestingly enough, prior to his spoilers? I'd never once heard a legitimate one - and the ones I heard were supposedly from people who had a source that worked in the industry, etc. If any of those others were true, Faraday and Charlotte would still be alive, and Claire would have been on the helicopter with Aaron when it first left with the Oceanic Six - when it crashed in the water, she was supposed to have been killed, which is how Kate wound up raising the baby. Those are spoilers I heard which absolutely never happened.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      If any of those others were true, Faraday and Charlotte would still be alive, and Claire would have been on the helicopter with Aaron when it first left with the Oceanic Six - when it crashed in the water, she was supposed to have been killed, which is how Kate wound up raising the baby. Those are spoilers I heard which absolutely never happened.
                      What if these are the twists in the finale?! YOUVE RUINED IT LISA NOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        What if these are the twists in the finale?! YOUVE RUINED IT LISA NOOOOOOOOOO!
                        I did it for the LULZ! Four episodes from the last episode ever, and PSYCH!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

I saw the call sheet as well. Kind of made me groan unlessss Mr. Anderson

Spoiler: SUPA SPOILZ 
                          Hell. Metaphor or actually fucking HELL?

I'll only comment in PM on the final four. There's just too much to ruin.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                            I'll only comment in PM on the final four. There's just too much to ruin.
                            Well please feel free to PM to your hearts content.

Comment

Well please feel free to PM to your hearts content.
                              What he said.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And me too, please - unless it's anything different than what you've already PMed to me. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X