No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? That did nothing for us. We got more choked up when Hurley was crying than when either Sayid or Jin/Sun bought it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really disappointed how they killed off Fahey too. Fuck this show right now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
        Really disappointed how they killed off Fahey too. Fuck this show right now.

Yeah...about that. Well, the series finale just got extended by 30 minutes.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Inside Rob's chest:

EDIT: Yes Fahey is wasted here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Tonight is the perfect example of why spoilers don't matter. I still choked up. GO Sayid! My boy redeemed himself.
            I know! The spoilers were spot on, and I still teared up (spoilers don't bother me, but still). Kael, you magnificent bastard! You've posted the only spoilers I've seen in six seasons that were right!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• hated seeing Sayid go out like that. He and Desmond have always been my favorite characters.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Sayid that died wasn't the Sayid I gave a shit about. fuck this show right now.

Comment

• valid point. Even though I never saw season 5, I could tell that his character had changed in a fundamental way.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And Jin is a selfish prick. What about his fucking kid? Seriously. Ugh right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                      The Sayid that died wasn't the Sayid I gave a shit about.
                      Well, I do disagree with you on that one, Rob. I think the Sayid that died was absolutely the Sayid we cared about. I'm not sure if they're going to explain it, but somehow, Sayid - in the past couple of episodes - came out of being possessed or zombified or whatever. The old Sayid we've always cared about didn't murder Desmond when he could have. And the old Sayid was definitely the guy who grabbed the bomb and took off, trying to minimize the loss of lives by sacrificing himself. I think Sayid was back when he died tonight - it was confusing how he was evil, then not evil, but it might not have made that much difference to the audience if the real Sayid wasn't back before he died.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Yea this was absolutely our Sayid, not the douche Sayid. So damn glad he got redemption. Still wish he was the Prince of Persia.

Comment

• Question... I caught the last few minutes of this after the Phillies game(sans tasers), and I just need to know some things.

A: After all the fucked up double-crosses and betrayals that have supposedly happened to these muldoons...when all of them were running for the submarine, did no one think to actually move tactically? You know... move in groups of two, have your rear guard cover the treeline? I don't know. Common fucking sense stuff?

2: Has Locke always been a Camp Perry National Free Pistol Champion? I was amazed, quite frankly. He fires a Glock(not the most accurate pistol made, mind you!), and scores torso hits from what appears to be 40-50 meters away? Maybe it's me, but I know competition shooters who are not that good.

D: Does Jack ALWAYS FUCKING CRY? Sweet Zombie Jesus, I'm an emotional guy. I cry a lot. But I always waited until I was off mission and drunk before I did it. Nothing erodes the confidence of your teammates more, than by getting blubbery when your ass is still swinging in the breeze.

This show? Fuck it. If this is the best they can do in the final season, when the reputation of the franchise is at stake, then they can kiss a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Yea this was absolutely our Sayid, not the douche Sayid. So damn glad he got redemption. Still wish he was the Prince of Persia.

BS. I don't care if he didn't kill Desmond or not. He hasn't been "Sayid" since he fucking died. Just because he "snapped" out of it for 5 mins, doesn't mean it he got redemption in my opinion. They are really dropping the ball on making me care about any of these characters at this point. This whole season he's been a zombie, then he magically snaps out of it in time to grab the bomb and blow the fuck up? Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Comment

• Also, WTF in regards to Fahey. A bunch of fucking bullshit. Seriously. Between this and NOES I'm not a happy camper.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Does Jack ALWAYS FUCKING CRY?
                                Well, yeah... it's part of his charm.

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                                BS. I don't care if he didn't kill Desmond or not. He hasn't been "Sayid" since he fucking died. Just because he "snapped" out of it for 5 mins, doesn't mean it he got redemption in my opinion. They are really dropping the ball on making me care about any of these characters at this point. This whole season he's been a zombie, then he magically snaps out of it in time to grab the bomb and blow the fuck up? Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.
                                I know, and I agree that it's sloppy. Because it was "HEY! EVIL! HEY! NOT EVIL ANYMORE! KABLOOM! WHOOT!" I'm glad he got redemption before he died, I can't lie, but you're absolutely right in that it was pretty slap-dash.

Anderson - are they going to explain why Sayid suddenly went "good" again before he died? Are they just trying to preserve that character in the fans' minds now that he's dead? Or did they just really drop the ball on that one?

And Rob, I thought of you the second that Fahey died - the door or whatever it was crushed him, and I went, "Oh, Rob's gonna be pissed!"
                                Last edited by Lisa; 05-05-2010, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X