• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      Spoiler: Wait, what the fuck? 

And Juliet is most likely Daniel's Mom.

PM me, please! Seriously?

Stayed up late to get major information dropped in my lap. Seriously, fuck the time zone differences.

Spoiler: The tip of the iceberg 
    Juliet IS the mother of Jack's child in the ALT universe. Juliet also knows a lot of what's going on and she's at peace. She's going to go meet someone for coffee.

I have more and I'm still trying to process it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ok, see when you said
        Spoiler: huh? 
      Daniel
      , I thought you meant
        Spoiler: ohhhh.... 
      Faraday
      . Very confused since I forgot that was his name.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post

I have more and I'm still trying to process it.
        Go ahead and write it up, and process it to us.

Comment

• Exactly what Ingrid said is why I got so confused, LOL! Then Billy PMd me and explained it.
            Spoiler: I mean, DERP! 
          They really shouldn't have two characters named "Daniel" - it's confusing. With all the unused names floating around, they don't need to double up. I thought that was another bizarre time flip thing when you said Juliet is Daniel's mother - I immediately thought Faraday, not Jack's kid.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Can't believe you guys are just spoiling the last season for yourselves. I don't get it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: woo-hoo 

The episode title that they're keeping secret is the one before the 2-part Finale. It's called "What They Died For".

The last major secret scene has to do with Hurley at a fixed location.

Juliet and several others have figured out what's going on and they're happy with it.

The finale has been shot not 3 different ways, but 4. The problem is that the original (and most likely) ending has been leaked. It could still change, but it's a little late in the game to change it. Which fucks with me, because now I might know how the show fucking ends.

Pay attention to shit people said or their flashbacks from Seasons 1-3. Huge fucking clues and drops there.

Eko won't be coming back, but his flashback plays into this.

Eloise isn't a timecop.

All you need is Love. Living IS easy with eyes closed.

About 90% of everything is getting explained. What doesn't get explained isn't relevant to the final reveal.

Jack and Jacob are going to have a rather lengthy talk about the Island. Not a Richard got bits and pieces talk, but a talk.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• EEEEEE!!!!!!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I got it confirmed. I know about 60% of the finale. The April 27th delay was to give them more time to reshoot it/multiple takes ala Locke in the coffin from the end of Season 4.

Comment

• Lost Tarot Cards
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Birth date is wrong on Locke.

Comment

• Finally caught up to the 04/06 and 04/13 episodes. <strike>I'm starting to think this is Abrams' and Lindelof's attempt at figuring out how to do The Dark Tower.</strike>

Fuck. Nevermind. I didn't know they ended up passing on the project.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You just now came to that conclusion? Man, I want a Dark Tower movie.

Comment

• Well, more so when the consciousness of the characters started to meld. But a Dark Tower adaptation isn't happening any time soon.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Nice little article from Wired.

The paradigm has shifted from that to, were we brought here for a very specific reason, and what is that reason? Locke is now the voice of a very large subset of the audience who believes that when <cite>Lost</cite> is all said and done, we will have wasted six years of our lives, that we were making it up as we went along, and that there’s really no purpose. And Jack is now saying, “the only thing I have left to cling to is that there’s got to be something really cool that’s going to happen, because I have really, really fucking suffered.”

Comment

• Muchas gracias.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X