Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
    Exactly. No one gives a shit about deaths of characters that noone gives a shit about. I honestly was hoping they were gonna kill off Hurley last night. Why? Why the fuck not at this point. Do something that NO ONE SEES COMING.
    And not only that, but don't fucking waste my time on the last season of my favorite show with an episode about a character we barely knew from season 2. Never cared about Libby, and she was killed off far too fast for me to become interested. And don't waste my time in the final season with new characters like Illana - done! We're on short time - keep this mother streamlined to stuff like the Richard episode, the Ben episode, the answer about the whispers in the jungle - that's the meat of the story, and we don't have much more to work with.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• No one loved Hugo.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        I know there'd be ghosts of The Others and other various baddies (for example, Tom, probably Keamy), but what other Losties? I'm trying to think - Michael... who else?
        Didn't Claire kill Ethan? But she's obviously not a whisperer. Would the two dumb-asses from season 2 count? Nikki and Paulo? Though I guess technically they were killed by spiders, not each other.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
          Didn't Claire kill Ethan? But she's obviously not a whisperer. Would the two dumb-asses from season 2 count? Nikki and Paulo? Though I guess technically they were killed by spiders, not each other.
          Charlie killed Ethan, no?
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Charlie rocked that shit. Also don't you dare talk smack about Libby, Lisa. I <3 LIBBY.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Whisper_transcripts

Comment

• fucking ridiculous
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want to have babies with the ARZT'D .gif. That was the second best part of the episode, right behind Hurley saying he was going to receive an award from THE HUMAN FUND.

I'm glad Hugo sorta-kinda got closure with Libby, even if it was in the alt timeline. Hurley has gone from my most hated to most liked character over the course of the show.

So why did Desmond decide to Boddicker Locke? He seemed to be on the "we need to get everyone to realize what's going on!" tip, which is counter to mowing a guy down. Is it because he somehow realizes Locke is currently an evil bastard in the regular timeline?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                    Charlie rocked that shit. Also don't you dare talk smack about Libby, Lisa. I <3 LIBBY.
                    Nuh-uh! Boring chick could only get the ginormously fat guy! Even my beloved Jack - so dumb that if you went in to get a boil lanced, you'd wind up with a leg missing - knew that Libby just didn't have that sparkle, that pizzaz. He'd spell out on the sand in leftover Dharma bread crusts "JAK NAO LYIKE LIBBBEE. KTHXBAI."
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

So why did Desmond decide to Boddicker Locke? He seemed to be on the "we need to get everyone to realize what's going on!" tip, which is counter to mowing a guy down. Is it because he somehow realizes Locke is currently an evil bastard in the regular timeline?
                      People are becoming cognizant of the Island/Real Universe. Desmond knew that at the minimum, "Locke" was a cocksucker that did him dirty, and possibly knew that Locke/Smokey killed him in Island Universe. He wanted the fucker dead as well. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        People are becoming cognizant of the Island/Real Universe. Desmond knew that at the minimum, "Locke" was a cocksucker that did him dirty, and possibly knew that Locke/Smokey killed him in Island Universe. He wanted the fucker dead as well. That's all.
                        Yeah, that's what I think too. There's no other reason for Widmore's #1 guy to run over a helpless wheelchair-bound substitute teacher - Des knowing about Locke on the island is the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

• The real question isn't why Desmond knows, it's why are the becoming becoming familiar with the Island Universe. We know that Charlie, Desmond, Libby (and she's dead), and Hurley all are. From some tiny spoilers I read
                            Spoiler: spoil 
                          some of the other characters are going to be back in the LAX Universe next week and should start seeing the Island Universe. And Juliet is most likely Daniel's Mom.

Comment

• Ignore that - I need to spoiler tag and I can't do it in an edit...

Comment

•   Spoiler: Wait, what the fuck? 

And Juliet is most likely Daniel's Mom.

PM me, please! Seriously?

Comment

• Heh, never thought to look for that. Muchas gracias.

Comment

Working...
                                X