Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post

Good job Lost. It only took you HALF OF THE FUCKING FINAL SEASON, but you made shit great again. Keep it up....
    No shit. I was sitting there thinking to myself "THIS is why I love lost." Please don't shit the bed now.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Trading one vein for another...
      Totally!!! (*Fist bumps Billy*)

I have to do some homework for tomorrow night's class, but I really need to allow myself an hour to re-watch this again on ABC.com. Gotta make more sense of this!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Really loving how people over at CHUD are disappointed by this episode. Fucking mind boggling. The only way this episode could have been better is if THE FAHEY™ showed up and took out the Plague. And goddamn Sayid, you're better than Sam Fisher.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *sigh* Oh, Desmond. I heart thee.

Awesome episode, but I still can't understand what he says at the end. It is "I just need to show him something."? As in Charlie?
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I believe he said "I have to show them something" which I took as meaning the 815ers.

Comment

• GOD I HOPE HE JUST STARTS STALKING THE PEOPLE AND GIVING THEM NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES. LIKE A LAME VERSION OF DEXTER.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                It is "I just need to show him something."? As in Charlie?
                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I believe he said "I have to show them something" which I took as meaning the 815ers.
                Yup, the recapper at Television Without Pity confirmed it was "I have to show them something".
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Desmondo episodes are always some of the best in this show. The new one did not disappoint.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• All this excitement over Lost isn't going to sway me to start watching again. They've fooled me before.....

*wonders if I can watch Seasons 4 and 5 online somewhere*
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      All this excitement over Lost isn't going to sway me to start watching again. They've fooled me before.....

*wonders if I can watch Seasons 4 and 5 online somewhere*
                      *Pssst... hey buddy... ABC.com*

Comment

• OR netflix on demand.

Comment

• ... and Hulu...

Comment

• Fuckin' A right, doggie, this episode was awesome. Way to get me interested in things again, Lost. Amazing what answering a few questions while keeping the story really interesting will do.

I suppose they needed the first however-many flash-sideways episodes to set things up but I still think they could have revealed the point earlier and kept interest from waning. Desmond episodes are the best, brutha.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Fuckin' A right, doggie, this episode was awesome. Way to get me interested in things again, Lost. Amazing what answering a few questions while keeping the story really interesting will do.

I suppose they needed the first however-many flash-sideways episodes to set things up but I still think they could have revealed the point earlier and kept interest from waning. Desmond episodes are the best, brutha.
                              I agree. Desmond is by far my favorite as well. I was surprised they got Charlie back. I loved the whole car scene in the water with the palm pressed against the glass.

Comment

• I think one of the best things for me about this episode was not just the "bleeding" of the alternate universe into the life on the island - that was awesome. But I love little hints in previous episodes that that would indeed happen. Remember Ben's father mentioning how he wishes "life on the island with the Dharma Initiative" had worked out for them? That was awesome, because it was the first mention of it - just a little taste, just a brief little "Holy shit, did you hear what he just said?" moment, and then it was over. So you knew it was coming sooner or later - and did they ever deliver.

Comment

Working...
                                X