No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it could have a clock radio that only plays Cass Elliot songs!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• NO!!!! DON'T HIT THE SNOOOOOZE BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!

(a plane explodes into the house)
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Should I go there? OK, I will...

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        The key to boy is freshness. The older it is, the more sour. The fresher the boy the sweeter the boy. No one should hate fresh boy. People who hate fresh boy also hate life and should be burned.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Aaaaaahhhh haaaah haaaaa haaaaa!!!!

(She's not wrong, you know!)
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
            Oh man, I hope they make this for real. I mean, they were able to get the Tauntaun sleeping bag through Lucasfilm so this could happen too.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 15 minutes left and...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUH3JQjcweM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUH3JQjcweM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Good job Lost. It only took you HALF OF THE FUCKING FINAL SEASON, but you made shit great again. Keep it up....
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I <3 Penny and Desmond.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• watched the whole episode. loved it, even though I'm a bit 'lost'.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My twitchy, hairy, crazy boyfriend is back! SQUEEEE!!! I heart Daniel so much! Probably even more than Jack-tard.

Comment

• Well Daniel is a musical physics genius, while Jack is just a spinal surgeon. Of course Daniel would win!

Comment

• Crazy hippie musicians always get the chicks! Foreplay for us will be me getting to watch his cranium pulsate.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              Foreplay for us will be me getting to watch his cranium pulsate.
                              Trading one vein for another...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Trading one vein for another...
                                ZING!

Comment

Working...
                                X