No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People want "romance and love", not realism.

"Oh, GOOOOOD! He STAAAAAYED with her! He LOOOVVVVVVVEEEEESSS her!"

No matter how much I loved someone, if I had a child that needed a parent... I'd have already made it to the surface.

Comment

• Yeah, the whole "let's kill everyone at the last minute" thing is utter bullshit.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Unless they kill EVERYONE. I would love that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And have Gary Oldman do a guest spot so he can scream "EVERYONE!!" as they all croak.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That...

But no more gay door deaths.

Only knives... and fucking slowly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
              Unless they kill EVERYONE. I would love that.
              That probably will happen...and then Jack wakes up (mirroring the waking moment from the first episode) and he's in alt-2004.

Maybe I'm a jaded bastard (yes) but I'd love for them to stick to a "we lost" ending. I'm totally worried they are going to find a way to redeem real Locke when I thought the end of his arc was awesome and rare. The guy was a total patsy to the end.

Comment

• Yes he was BUT he was right about everything he said. The island IS special and apparently they ARE on the island for a purpose, that's what makes the whole thing sad. Everyone thought him full of shit and when they find out he's right they don't even mention, "hey you know, John tried to tell us." That's fucked. That's what makes his story sad to me.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think Locke being a patsy up till the very end was a good way to end his story. From the very beginning, the creators told us, "important characters will be killed off - this is not going to be 'red shirts only' with the deaths." The stars might not survive week after week. So you'd better prepare yourself that one of your favorites could wind up getting killed.

I like that he didn't get any kind of redemption arc (and the way it's looking, he might not) because sometimes that's the way it is in life - sometimes, completely nice people just never win, ever. It makes his story sadder, yes, but it also makes it more ironic that this completely kind man is brought "back to life" by the most evil force on the island. It's more interesting than just, "Awww, poor Locke - lets let the poor guy go out a hero." Nope - he gets murdered in a cheap fleabag motel room while trying to redeem himself with the island, and his "second chance" is that he's resurrected into this horrible monster.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Huh. Guess I'll have to watch Jimmy Kimmel after all.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler: teasing you rob 
                      io9 says crew have reported that the Fahey lived

Comment

• WHAT?!

Comment

• Ah.... shit.

Comment

• Seriously, if that's true, there better be a fucking scene showing just how in the fuck that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley View Post
                              Seriously, if that's true, there better be a fucking scene showing just how in the fuck that happens.

It is true, but you won't find out how until the one after this one.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And with that I'm back to NO SPOILERZ EXCEPT ON MY CAR MODE™

Comment

Working...
                                X