No announcement yet.

Modern Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES! This episode was one of the best so far. I thought it was hilarious that they just locked themselves in and had a panic attack!! I guess I wouldn't know what the hell to do. AWKWARD!!
    I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

Phil was hitting that shit doggy. Lulz and Gloria's cupcake offer making Phil almost faint? <3 this show so much.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm surprised they can get away with showing a position other than missionary. You'd think the puritans at the FCC or whoever ABC stocks their S&P department with would have said something. This episode was great. It was funny to watch Claire and Phil freak out but I really liked how the kids dealt with it.

Comment

Yeah, in my mind Claire was so freaked because she got caught buttsexing. Makes the story more enjoyable for me.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Matt Dillon needs to gain some weight. He looked sickly last night. Fizzbo is great as always.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fuck man, when Luke was first talking to the neighbor about scuba diving and then about how they have oxygen in his house without tanks, I was laughing pretty hard. Then when he took a big deep breath and held it when he walked into the house, I lost my shit. Also, it was great to see Russ on this show. lulz.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Fuck man, when Luke was first talking to the neighbor about scuba diving and then about how they have oxygen in his house without tanks, I was laughing pretty hard. Then when he took a big deep breath and held it when he walked into the house, I lost my shit. Also, it was great to see Russ on this show. lulz.
                Good gawd man, I literally was coughing up a lung I was laughing so hard.

Comment

Jesus christ yes, when he held his fucking breath.
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

That kid really is the breakout for me on that show. He's so good I actually think the actor might be slightly retarded.

Comment

holy shit, Phil in the shrink's office killed me.

THAT IS ME.

Comment

The reveal of Phil at the paint mixer = shit lost. But yeah the shrink's office was great and so was gloria the "hair" rings.

Comment

YESSSSSssss

Comment

So this show is still fantastic. Not sure I'm a fan of the new Lily but the cowboy stuff was great. Especially Phil.

"Who is your son-in-law?"

"Philis"

haha

Comment

Ed and the dog were awesome last night. Marshall hysterically crying over Snorkles was hilarious.

Comment

The closing bit with the cupcakes killed me.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X