Modern Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Family

It was actually pretty damn funny. The BB gun stuff was aces, Al Bundy and hot Latina girl's son was great, and the gay couple were fucking gold: the plane outburst, the angel painting, and the Goddammed Cirle of Life introduction to the baby had us rolling. And it's only a half an hour. I'm sticking with this one.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Sweet. I laughed at the commercials. I'll have to check this out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I thought this show was hilarious. "LOL, laugh out loud; OMG, oh my god; WTF, why the face"
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yeah, the dad (the guy from DotD) is fucking hilarious. We laughed.

Especially when the guy came out with the baby to music from The Lion King. I'll be watching this show this season.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Only caught half but it really was funny. Will catch this again.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfdyz3fjIC4

Yep, I love that guy haha.

Comment

2nd episode was still fucking solid. This may be one of my favorite new shows of the year.

Comment

Yeah, the whole bit with the bike was gold. I still can't believe that's Steve from the remake of DotD

Comment

Ed O'Neil kills too. Also, the gay couple are fantastic.

Comment

The dude dancing was great as was the stealing of the blocks.

Comment

I loved how pissed he got when the openly gay couple came in.

Comment

I love this show so much. This episode was great. I hope Shelly Long is on more episodes.

"I just wanna do you, do you."

Manny setting the bike on fire and running away was awesome, as was his sweet goatee.

Comment

This show and cougartown are fucking awesome. Loving them both.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Manny sword fighting was fucking great.

WHO DA MANNY?

Also, Nathan Drake showed up in this episode at the open house.

Comment

Holy shit was last week's episode great. I actually dug on Ben Bratt and the stuff with the kids was great.

"How do you even talk black? Is it by adding shizzle to the end of every word?"

And the stuff with the gay couple and the baby was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X