Modern Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed O'neil killed this ep.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Him drinking waiting for Ben to show up was great. As was his wife's reaction to it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Waiting on the corner like manny was sad/hilarious.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Totally loved that episode. Nice to see Bratt actually have a good character.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Bratt should work more. He's not terrible.

Comment

Goddamn, the shit with Kristen Schaal was great. Also the whole tech thing with Phil and his wife was exactly like Lesley and I when she first moved in. "No babe, go to HDMI 2 then click on Video 4 and hit the DTS button."
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ladies need a knock about the head to keep their vaginal juices from seeping into their brains.
                Soooo true.

Comment

Wait, what?

Comment

It was a joke aimed at the wife on the show but I guess it went a little left field. But the quote's still true.

Comment

Oh my God, Julie Bowen in her underwear.

Comment

Yes, that was nice, as was the joke that went along with it.

Comment

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/0xrGXI36w33bl13NoXm-GA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/0xrGXI36w33bl13NoXm-GA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>
                          <object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/SxR-YlaGST8CPnaFKEubQg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/SxR-YlaGST8CPnaFKEubQg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Oh my God, Julie Bowen in her underwear.
                            I went from 6 to 12.

Comment

I seriously love this show.

Tonight's episode was great.

"She wanted me to be some Asian stereotype"

*backs out of driveway fast, hits trashcans

"I didn't see it!"

*drives away and hits car

LOVE. And Manny is too great.

"Dying alone"

Also: "Pirate maps, you think there are pirate maps down there?"

"''I'm 100% sure that it's a possibility"

Comment

"I said stay in the present!"

"Keep up, old man! She wants me to go on the rollercoaster."

This show is genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X