No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Laurie thing never really bothered me that much. Mainly due to the muddy waters with Laurie and Shane. Dickish? Sure. But shooting Fat Otis, when he could have just out run Fat Otis was a bigger offense in my eyes. Kind of wanting the little girl to show up as a zombie walking in front of her mom. Then little girl makes mommy a zombie because fuck that whiny bitch.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It was an asshole move, but a tactical one. He wasn't just cutting bait, he shot Brotis to provide zombie chow, otherwise they both would have been overtaken by the herd. In real life, it's a tough choice. In a video game, you unlock the "Fat Otis is Lunch" achievement (30 pts).

It also made for a "Sumpin' fo da laydeez" moment. Also, making Shane an asshole will make it more satisfying when they kill him in some horrible fashion later (no, I haven't read the comics, but I imagine his demise is imminent.)
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• this fucking show is pissing me off.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They need to do the following: Kill shane, Lori, Andrea and T-Dogg off. Get their asses to the prison. Michonne needs to show up and then end this season with the prison folks and the shit that comes along with them.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Glad I never read the comic, so I could avoid being disappointed.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• This whole show is one giant disasppointment. They shot their wad with the amazing pilot and every episode since has been worse than the last. The only redeeming thing in this episode was Shane going all SHAVEDHEADASSHOLE so he can finally die.

Comment

• I was going to snag the comics, but I started hearing that they rapidly go from good to total shit. Sounds like the show, so I decided against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  The only redeeming thing in this episode was Shane going all SHAVEDHEADHOTNESS so he can finally fuck Rick.
                  Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I was going to snag the comics, but I started hearing that they rapidly go from good to total shit. Sounds like the show, so I decided against it.
                    That is also true. But the first 3-4 books are pretty great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      This whole show is one giant disasppointment. They shot their wad with the amazing pilot and every episode since has been worse than the last. The only redeeming thing in this episode was Shane going all SHAVEDHEADASSHOLE so he can finally die.

So fucking true. I was hanging in until the start of this season and then I just shut down. Even last night's episode was too little too late.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm perplexed as to why there isn't more thought taken into a more effective defense towards the zombies. OK so they can't bite you or mix bodily fluids with you? They don't develop super strength, correct? So it's not as though they can simply just tear a limb off, correct? So go to some sporting goods or motorcycle shop and get yourself a helmet, a leather riding jacket, pants, gloves, boots. There's no way they could bite through that.

And the lack of ammo use discretion is boggling. If a zombie is no closer that 30 feet away there really is no need to waist the ammo. That whole sequence between Shane, Otis, and the zombies was laughable.

Comment

• Something like this...

Comment

• OK Jeff, now you're just making to much sense. We WON'T have any of that on The Walking Dead good sir!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, that's my biggest issue as well. How long was Rick out? I don't remember, but long enough for people to be over their initial shock of THE WORLD IS OVER and to start thinking with common sense and hunkering down. Cletus has it right, that's why he is my favorite of the bunch.

Comment

• Create your ultimate zombie weapon here.

Comment

Working...
                                X