No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad Cletus let her have it when she accused him of being selfish.

Comment

• werd.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sadly,I kept waiting for the good part....
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Ugh, maybe if I start hoping this show turns to shit it will become great? Because I keep hoping for it to be great but it gets worse with every episode.

Even Glen is getting dumb now. Blerg.

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gb3I4R58oZ0?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Good reason to watch this weekend, gents! New CG Mass Effect 3 trailer will debut during the show!

Comment

• Oh motherfucker this show it was daylight when they walked into the bar, and now all of a sudden it's the middle of the night.

Comment

• And daylight when they got back, from the town a short horseback ride away. Also, they should have a contest for a walk-on role to shoot douchebag Shane in the mouth. Not that he's wrong all the time, just a colossal douche/
                  "Ah' tryna keep us all aliiiiive and y'all are foolish blah blah blah..."
                  "MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I TURN INTO A ZOMBIE JUST TO KILL YOU IN A GROSS MANNER."
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Uberdouche Shane is just hard to fucking watch. It's like they want the viewers to want him dead.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                      And daylight when they got back, from the town a short horseback ride away.
                      YES. It's fucking insane. So apparently there was an eclipse that hit exactly when they moved to stand over the bodies, lasted while Shane found Lori, and lifted after the kid talk.

Comment

• I think from now on I'm just going to post a Sir Charles TURRBLE gif in this thread every week.

I'm a glutton for punishment so I'm still going to ride out the rest of the season.

Comment

• Sounds like I'm not missing much. I pretty much forgot they're running new episodes now.

Comment

• I've DL'd the eps to revel in the hilarity that you guys are bringing up and my goodness that shift from daylight to night was instant as shit. And UberRick ripping that kids leg off that fence? Anatomy: How the fuck does it work?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok, for once I have to agree with Shane, they should have popped that kid once he said he knew that chick. You know things are bad when you agree with Shane.

Comment

• Yup. Shane is the "villain" because he's not 100% stupid like everyone else. God and the whole Andrea/girl wants to kill herself/Lori thing was so horrible. This episode was better because they did not try and force every single character into an episode, and the zombie action was really good (except why the fuck did the zombies come pouring out from a broken window but not a gun shot?) but everyone is still dumb as shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X