No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less dumb bullshit, more awesome douchebaggery from Shane.

Babby steps in the right direction.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• More Shane/Rick bromance. Confirmation that Shane is a d-bag. Good character moments. I actually want to see more of hillbilly redneck than Rick at this point.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Side note. LOVED the hanging zombie. Hated the variable speed zombies.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• If Rick's stories weren't so lame and shitty, I wouldn't mute the show when he talks at length.

And of course you'd want to hear more from Darryl, motherfucker was Scud afterall.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed on Noose Zombie. Awesome make-up, awesome moment.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If this was them finding their footing after Frank left the show, then I'm sold.

Comment

• Thank God we're getting Napoleon Dynamite's Walking Dead commentary tonight!
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wake me up when they get to the prison.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Waste of an arrow." SO CUT THE MOTHERFUCKER DOWN AND GET THE ARROW DUMBSHIT. HOW WILL ANY OF THESE MORONS MAKE IT TO THE PRISON? And yes Rick is super lame.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wow the number of "Shane really is an asshole" posts showing up on Facebook and Twitter are killing me. Because he wasn't "really an asshole" when he tried to rape Rick's wife (Laurie?) at the CDC. But sacrificing the dumbass that shot a kid so that he could get back to that kid with what was needed to save him makes him a huge ass. I would have done the same shit to big boy.

Comment

• Agreed on that. Shane's an asshole but last night was not the start of his assholeishness.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Otis was a bro.

He will be missed.

Shane's coping mechanisms are shaving his head and staring solemnly into a mirror.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I kind of think Shane broke bro code. I mean Otis was fat, it's not like he really HAD to shoot him so zombies would get his ass. I think Shane knew BrOtis would have outran him due to his damage from the fall thus he kneecapped him to save himself. Dick move imho

Comment

• Otis had the respirator. Would Otis hand over the respirator, and his one bargaining chip, to Shane? No way. That chip meant he could play the HELP SAVE ME SHANE FROM ZOMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES hand at any time. Shane said fuck that fat man, I'm taking the respirator and your non-hunting ass is staying here. DO RIGHT BY THE BOY THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED OTIS. He broke Bro code when he started fucking his buddy's wife then tried to rape her.

EDIT: But she isn't helping things with her "OMG YOU TRIED TO FORCE YOURSELF ON ME" one minute then "no stay Shane, let's talk, what is on your mind, is something bothering you?" bullshit.

So saving Carl means the little girl has to be dead right? They can't pull punches on two kids.
                              Last edited by BillyG; 10-31-2011, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, Laurie muddying the waters with the "Don't rape me but could you please stay around so I can make googly eyes at you?" routine.* That character is written so badly imho.

And yeah, the little girl just needs to shuffle by in the next zombie herd. That'd be a hell of a sight for the mom.

*Who want's an attempted rapist hanging around? ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X