No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It cemented that the series was going in its own direction. A good thing.

Also that was just gut-wrenching to watch.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I couldn't stand it. Oh look babe Rick is gonna shoot her to prove he's the badass that everything thinks he isn't. And he did. I was glad, just so that terrible story thread would end, it went on so long to become a joke in itself. And Hershel has become an idiot as well as an asshole. He told his daughter that the group was strong and get along fine when he JUST said they were fools and how the hell did they live this long (the only smart thing said on this series). And he knew that these people were out searching for a girl this WHOLE time. He never thought to take Rick aside and save everyone pain and suffering and say "hey, I got a little girl in my barn. Let's keep this quiet and see if you can ID her" or anything? Ugh, dumber the more I think about it.

Comment

• Thus proving Hershel is now the biggest dick on the show and not Shane.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I kind of hope at this point that Shane kills everyone and the series finale is him skullfucking the corpses. This show has officially shit the bed in my book. Totally regret downloading the eps I missed and catching up.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's not a good thing. The show needs less idiots, not more. I was hoping for a body count so the group could shake up and cull the stupid a bit. Shane has to die by the end of the season, I think Andrea needs to go at this point because I haven't seen anyone online find a case for why she isn't the worst thing ever, toss the farm girl into the group full time and give T-Dogg a real name and more face time.

Comment

• I'll admit I'm ready to get out of the fucking farm. Have they fished that lake dry long enough?

That said, enjoyed the first half of this season despite its rocky premiere. Shane won't bite it anytime soon.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I kind of hope at this point that Shane kills everyone and the series finale is him skullfucking the corpses. This show has officially shit the bed in my book. Totally regret downloading the eps I missed and catching up.
                That really did seem what they are working toward today. I was expecting him to start blasting Hershel's family so that the group could keep the farm, creating the body count that the series needs.

Comment

• I would have took that over tonights ep. I'm just not sure about this thing anymore. Plus Rick has no balls. I'd have fucked Shane up while he slept with an iron skillet for boning my wife.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No shit. He's unstable as fuck AND was slipping your wife the sausage? DEAD.

Comment

• And who would argue otherwise? Andrea? Kill that wacky broad too.

Comment

• Out of curiosity - have you all read the books? I'm just wondering if the show bugs the shit out of me because I know how the books go, or if they are just fucking up the show in general. I mean, come on! Kill Shane, make Andrea bad ass instead of annoying and have her start dating Dale, leave Hershel's farm, find the prison, find Michonne, etc, etc, etc.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• This should have happened about 3 episodes ago. Really not a fan of this show at the moment AS NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS. Seriously, for a show that is about 55 mins long, only about 10-15 mins of any episode is actually entertaining. Thank god for Sons of Anarchy.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lesley, I haven't read the books and the show is annoying my balls off right now.

I liked this episode but that's just because it was entertaining by comparison to the rest of the season. The shootout was fun but stupid. I expected a fast zoom out to see walkers surrounding the perimeter of the farm. And a couple other things- I was afraid they were going to give Herschel an out with Sophia and they did. Kirkman said on Talking Dead that it was Otis who put Sophia in the barn but was killed by Shane before he had the chance to tell Herschel about her. And Herschel lied to Maggie about Glen's group being smart so she wouldn't feel as bad about them getting kicked out.

Still can't believe they zombied Sophia. They dragged that awful story on long enough that I circled around and figured she had to be alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              And a couple other things- I was afraid they were going to give Herschel an out with Sophia and they did. Kirkman said on Talking Dead that it was Otis who put Sophia in the barn but was killed by Shane before he had the chance to tell Herschel about her.
                              What a lazy fucking cop out.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I just like the dead eyes Hardwick has during every Talking Dead promo.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X