No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone knows Maury is the go to show for "who's baby is it?" Chris. DUHHHH
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Getting close to being done with this show, unless Andrea dies soon and the characters smarten up. Here she is, again with a gun, when she has no business whatsoever handling one. And she shoots into a crowd of friendlies, at a target she is unable to identify because of the sun, and hits (arguably) the smartest person in their group.

Then Dale tells her "don't be too hard on yourself." He should be saying "that's it you're out of here, get the fuck on out and be gone" or even better "wild west justice, get a rope" because she has done nothing but hurt the group. The old doc said it right when he was completely lost as to how any of them survived.

Comment

• Andrea is a waste of space. Maggie needs to get naked and One Handed Rook needs to show up and waste most of them.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You know Rook's gonna be the Guv. He fucking has to be. It is his density.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Missed last week's episode, but apparently I haven't missed much. I've got last nights on the DVR, but should I bother watching it, or just move on to something else?

Comment

• You should watch it because Darrell again proves himself to be the best character, Merle kinda reappears, and Lauren Cohan is totally hot.

If the Andrea incident isn't enough to finally push her to eat a bullet then this show can go screw. I am glad we finally got to see the dark secret of the farm. It was obvious there was going to be one. I figured they were all going to be cannibals or something.

Comment

• Now I know where I recognized her from...Supernatural.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll give it a watch, digger, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    Maggie needs to get naked...
                      Spoiler: semi-nsfw 

Comment

Now I know where I recognized her from...Supernatural.
                      Knew she looked familiar.

Didn't watch last night. Just wasn't in the mood for utter retardation, sounds like I came out ahead.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Now I know where I recognized her from...Supernatural.
                        She was hot then. But the farm chick thing?

*SPANKTRAVISION*

I hope Glenn dies, and somehow I get a part on the show as her human blanket.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She's way hotter as the farm chick. But she needs the accent to fully finish the awesome.

Comment

• I fear her hick accent will sound like Jan Hooks in Peewee's Big Adventure or a female Bill Clinton.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She was also totally hot on the last half of the Chuck season last year. With a British accent!

Did T-dogg beat the wellbeast to death with a shilleleagh?

Comment

• Decent episode actually. Drill Seargent Shane was hilarious, Herschel is a moron and Lori getting mad at Rick was lulzworthy. "OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WE HAD TO LEAVE I AM SO ANGRY EVEN THOUGH I'M KEEPING A WAY BIGGER SECRET."

Comment

Working...
                                X