No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently there is little to no resemblance anymore Tim.

Comment

• The ways they can redeem themselves:

Michonne showing up EXACTLY like she did in the comics.
      Jail and EVERYTHING that happens like in the comics.
      THE ROOK being the Governor (I believe Russ said this)
      Killing Andrea, T-Dogg, and Shane
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        I want Bobby from Supernatural to show up.
        Oh you KNOW he'd call this group a bunch of idgits.
        Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        The ways they can redeem themselves:

Michonne showing up EXACTLY like she did in the comics.
        Jail and EVERYTHING that happens like in the comics.
        THE ROOK being the Governor (I believe Russ said this)
        Killing Andrea, T-Dogg, and Shane
        THAT.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Of course now once Lori finds out about Shane and Andrea, she'll be all jealous.

Like Sand through the Hourglass, these are the Days of our Deaths.

Comment

• Lori is a twat.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There's very few likable characters on that show - all of 'em annoy the hell out of me. I also keep flashing back to Phedg's earlier post about why these guys aren't wearing better protection. Such logic took me right out of the show.

Comment

• http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/walkin...quit-season-2/

Should we wager who it is/was?
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

DeMunn or Holden. They both got in AMC's shit a lot, plus they've got other work lined up.

What kills me about the whole thing is who even gives a shit anymore.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: ASSUMING you didn't read the comics 
                    The bigger surprise would be Holden...given her fate in the comics.

Then again, Shane is still around and you just know both Darabont and his replacement showrunners were never, ever going to effectively kill off that kind of drama/tension just because that's how they did it in the comics.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If they kill off Winnebago Man, this show and I are done professionally.

Comment

• Dale enables Andrea, fuck him.

Comment

• Most annoying part of the whole thing for me was that lame ass confrontation etween Dale & Shane at the end. Watching these two try to be badasses was grand comic theatre.

I'm a little behind on this thread because I'm behind on watching the show, but as a point of order: even if one were protected w/ tricked out motorcycle gear, zombies could pull that shit off you given sheer weight of numbers, if you got overrun. Also, it ain't like you can just go anywhere and get this stuff.

I for one thought watching Atlanta get napalmed in the flashback scene was bad. ass. Can you IMAGINE what seeing that would be like?! The ultimate "Shit just got real" moment.

Even with the "dark secret", this farm gas got to seem like paradise to these folks. Steady supply of food & water, shelter, a DOCTOR. . . shit, I wouldn't want to leave either.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Dale enables Andrea, fuck him.
                            This is the one thing about him that drives me nuts. But I can't help but like the guy.

Comment

• Holy shit.

Hell of a way to end this half of the season.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Really? I thought the ending was trying to be really emotionally manipulating but just sucked. Shane is a cartoon character. I hope they use this half season break to fix some shit in the second half or I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                                X