No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/afcWyJhsBXo&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/afcWyJhsBXo&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      YES. God that was fucking ridiculous. Maybe Darabont saw the finale and was like "No way. You guys shitting me. Fuck all ya'll you're fire jesus christ"

Darabont and Hurd fired them because they asked for more cash.

Still, the show is looking at a slew of Golden Globe noms.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hello Friends
        This Tv show is really more entertaining and more interesting according every bodies which is play a vital role in this show. mostly I watch this show and prefer latest season.
        Thanks

Comment

• Love it.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Played catch-up and watched the season finale the other day. Gotta agree with the general consensus, the finale was very much in the "wha?" territory.

Rick really, really needs to start paying attention re: his wife and Shane. The neck scratches explained away like they were, and his wife's reaction the night before should've been a major red flag for him.

The scientist losing his mind? I can sort of see that, but he could've hustled the survivors out, or warned them the place was going to go boom in 24 hours much earlier.

I agree with Billy, we do need an episode or two "break" from the carnage so we can get into these characters head's a bit, see them interact with each other, and develop some connections to them, so that when one of them suffers or dies, we feel it a bit more.

Comment

• Best Drama nom pick-up.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What a joke.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                  Best Drama nom pick-up.
                  See, I was all set to be "eh, whaddaya gonna do?"

And then I noticed that Breaking Bad wasn't nominated for Best Drama series. For this season. The season with 'Sunset', 'One Minute', 'Fly', 'Half Measure' and 'Full Measure'.

Dear Golden Globes: Fuck you.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Wait, BB wasn't nominated? FAIL. BB > TWD
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Getting angry at the Golden Globes? You might as well get pissed off at the fact hate still exists.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Sometimes, you just gotta yell at clouds.
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Alright, I'll allow it.

Comment

• Ignore Ed, he doesn't even wear an onion on his belt.

Comment

• But I had five nickles for the ferry to Shellbyville and nickles had bumblebees on them. So I says give me five bees for a quarter.

Comment

• But what was the style at the time?
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X