The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    But I had five nickles for the ferry to Shellbyville and nickles had bumblebees on them. So I says give me five bees for a quarter.
    Ooo! Don't poo-poo a nickel, Ed! A nickel will buy you a steak and kidney pie, a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake and a newsreel... with enough change left over to ride the trolley from Battery Park to the Polo Grounds!

Comment

• http://collider.com/the-walking-dead...7/#more-100957

Comment

• I'll say this, The Killing made me appreciate this motherfucker so much more. I'm ready for more Walking Dead.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Same here. Me want this long time.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Was The Killing really that bad? This is a serious question. I never saw a single episode of it.

Anyway, I could definitely go for some TV zombies soon.
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• The Killing did a good job at setting a mood. The rest of the show ended up being a HUGE middle finger to the intelligence of the viewing audience. Avoid. Watch Breaking Bad reruns instead.

Comment

• Killing has an amazing cast and technical prowess. The writers fucking killed it DEAD. Such shit.

Comment

• Imagine a show where you're like "Awwww yeah" when it starts, THEN everybody in it is an asshole or stupid as shit and nothing happens other than a shit ton of red herrings and by the end of the season that same show, WHOSE OWN ADS said "WHO KILLED ROSIE LARSON," you don't find out who killed Rosie Larson.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And detectives don't detect dick.

Comment

• THAT. MY FUCK I've never seen two worse detectives.

Comment

• So there was a quick peek at season 2 during Breaking Bad last night. If you didn't see it (why weren't you watching Breaking Bad?) you didn't miss much. It was just Rick out in the woods caving in the heads of two zombies with a big rock. The one thing I took away from it was that Rick looked awful. Being on the run from dem zombeez isn't good for your health.

Comment

• How could he be any worse (barring longtime readers of the comic to extend a hand)?

The forehead vein to end all forehead veins is on Andrew Lincoln.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kind of a worthless peek. So Rick is alive and there are zombies. K. I was hoping for at least a look at a set or something.

Comment

• I was hoping for a Michonne tease. Like a shot of her legs with two sets of zombie legs next to hers or the katana blade or something. I was a sad.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                                I was hoping for a Michonne tease. Like a shot of her legs with two sets of zombie legs next to hers or the katana blade or something. I was a sad.
                                That would have been a quality tease no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X