What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 CST.

You're going to have to kill one of your primetime babies, Rob.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice. Will be watching.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sunny takes precedent over all others. The President says so.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Don't you guys have DVRs?
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• No, but I have smitborrent. And beer.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              No, but I have smitborrent.
              Disgusting. Have you had a doctor take a look at that yet?
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                Shouldn't have nailed that hooker down by the abandon grain elevator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                  I figure since my penis doesn't hurt anymore than usual, that it's fine.

Comment

• I think at this point Rob, your dong may have fallen clean off.

Comment

• Supernatural. Bones. Fantasy factory. Bully beatdown & Nitro circus. I know, Pauline would not approve.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HAha. Lesley and I just had a conversation yesterday about Bones. It mostly consisted of: "That's still on? Who watches that? I've never heard anyone say they're gonna watch it."

Super is tomorrow for us, and Nitro will be one of the many times it is on this weekend.

Comment

• Oh yeah, it's at 9 not 10 CST.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• is fringe back on yet? i missed most of last season, so i guess i'll have to catch up before starting this season. oh, and i'll be walking the Runway tonight...
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• 1. parks and recreation
                              2. the office
                              3. 30 rock
                              4. fantasy factory
                              5. nitro circus

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                HAha. Lesley and I just had a conversation yesterday about Bones. It mostly consisted of: "That's still on? Who watches that? I've never heard anyone say they're gonna watch it."

Super is tomorrow for us, and Nitro will be one of the many times it is on this weekend.
                                Boreanez carries Bones on his charisma. The rest is poop but the wife likes other deshanel(sp?)
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X