X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
    Warning: there's a dick in it.

And bare ass. Whoops. Thread went anal.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      And bare ass. Whoops. Thread went anal.
      Funny, describes what happened last night with my boyfriend almost perfectly.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        wait a sec.......you're GAY???
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

His thread went anal?
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Nope, but my boyfriend is gay.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              His thread went anal?
              That's why I said almost perfectly. Switch "thread" with "Howard" and it's perfect.

Comment

• Were you tip TOP, Howard?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I haven't had to climb from the BOTTOM of the ladder in years. Having almost a foot of your lower colon removed makes things uncomfortable otherwise.

Comment

• Jesus. This thread went south of the border fast. haha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And it took longer than 3 pages. *shrugs* Just struck me as funny/ironic. My bf was running around the bedroom bare-assed and I warned him what happens when he does that.....and it happened. Much as your original comment implied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Jesus. This thread went south of the border fast. haha
                        Next Stop, Antarctica!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And it took longer than 3 pages. *shrugs* Just struck me as funny/ironic. My bf was running around the bedroom bare-assed and I warned him what happens when he does that.....and it happened. Much as your original comment implied.
                          this maaaaaaaaaaaaay be TMI...but my wife sometimes does this when she's trying to distract me away from a video game or something. The result is usually similar.

Comment

• EXACTLY!! Evil, aren't they?

More like, they just know us way too well.

Comment

• It's Always Sunny.

Seriously, you fuckhammocks, Season 5 starts tonight. AND IT'S AN HOUR LONG.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit, what time?

I know the Office/30Rock and all that shit is on too. Same with Fringe. And Grey's Anatomy..and Supernatural. Goddammit. SPREAD THIS OUT YOU FUCKS.

Comment

Working...
                                X