No announcement yet.

What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching this show on the History channel called Pawn Stars. It's fucking great. Reality show about a pawnshop in Vegas. The people that come in are fucking nuts as is some of the shit they try to hock. We saw some Indian guy come in trying to sell his totem pole that was made by an "ancient medicine woman" and it was a fucking deer head on a stick.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Pawn Stars is fucking awesome. That totem pole was nasty. I love the old man.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Saw an ep where a guy brought in a coin or something that he paid $10,000 for and it was worth next to nothing. Poor bastard.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I will be watching my work computer as I have one week to close 15 cases "Or else." i need a new, better job.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Good luck, B.

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OutJLu6VlwU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OutJLu6VlwU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

OWNED.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

HAHA! I missed that ep!

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    I will be watching my work computer as I have one week to close 15 cases "Or else." i need a new, better job.
                    My sympathies. That was my wife last week. I think that she put in about 12 hours of OT in order to get all of her cases done. Compliance is a real bitch.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Good luck, B.
                      Thank you sir. I need it.
                      Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                      My sympathies. That was my wife last week. I think that she put in about 12 hours of OT in order to get all of her cases done. Compliance is a real bitch.
                      Again, thanks. I wouldn't wish this job on anyone, I love helping kids but this job is strictly about $$ and #'s. Everything else is just window dressing. Yeah you get to help a child here and there but not near as frequently as you'd like. You're mostly pounding the damn keys on a keyboard. Back to the grind I go.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm watching the Antonio Sabato dating game on VH1 right now. Seriously, the standard casting call for this shit must read "Mentally unstable women only need apply".

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I'm watching the Antonio Sabato dating game on VH1 right now. Seriously, the standard casting call for this shit must read "Mentally unstable women only need apply".
                          Yeah but Sabato is either fucking clueless or has been taking acting lessons because he seems like really caught off guard when one of these chicks flips the fuck out.

Comment

OMG. We watched that and Tool Academy 2 today before showering. FUCKING REDONKULOUS. The chick that was sucking on his fingers was retarded. If it was I <3 Antonio Banderas I'd get the love, but fuck Sabato. He's a fucking douche.

Comment

Antonio Saboto Jr? Oh man, that's hilarious. I'll never forget sitting around some bar talking with some guy and him telling me he made out with that guy. Awesomeness.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

That finger-sucker lady is his ex-wife, apparently. Stalker deluxe.

Comment

Working...
                                X