X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Third season Starbuck is a vast improvement over earlier Starbuck.

It's kind of unfair to malign her when Six, Dee, Sharon, Xena, Apollo's Black Market Ringpiece, and Dickmagnet Ellen are all on the same show.

She never really had a chance.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She can be really hot or really manly. Longer hair helps. Interviews with her make her pretty smashable.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• There is a sliding scale.

She was hot in that White Noise sequel.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey guys, why wasn't I watching this from the start? It's pretty awesome so far. I just finished watching the episode where Starbuck the blonde bull-dyke goes up against the Raiders by herself and gets shot down. I've seen her picture on the later-season DVD sets so she must survive. Anyway, I really like it. I'm really enjoying the dynamic between the Adamas and the President.

Also, it totally sucked that Boomer ended up being a Cylon. I already feel bad for when the awesome Chief Engineer guy inevitably finds out.

Comment

• WTF double post

Comment

• Boomer was the hotness in this. And yeah, Chief... poor guy. Man, the first 2 season are some of the best TV there is.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I blame your Montana. They must have been keeping you from the awesomeness that is BSG.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I just finished watching the episode where Starbuck the blonde bull-dyke goes up against the Raiders by herself and gets shot down.
                    The next episode is one of my favorites. Not entirely sure why, but I think it rules.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuck yeah.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Also, it totally sucked that Boomer ended up being a Cylon. I already feel bad for when the awesome Chief Engineer guy inevitably finds out.
                        That's the moment that got Lesley into the show. The mini series is kind of hard to get people into, but by the end they will either be hooked or they just have bad taste.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          That's the moment that got Lesley into the show. The mini series is kind of hard to get people into, but by the end they will either be hooked or they just have bad taste.
                          I never saw the miniseries on the first run. I got into it when Sci-Fi ran a season 1 marathon just before the start of season 2. Nathan had been trying to get me to watch it but I kept resisting out of ignorance. That day home from work changed my life...
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So here's a question- why would the Cylons put real guts into the Raiders? Are they ceding that there is something important/perhaps better to organic beings? And if that's the case, why do they want to nuke us? Other than being gross and making for a cool episode I don't see the point.

Man, this show is good.

Comment

• Not really addressed.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• They can't tolerate polytheists.

RE: the meatships: I can only speculate that they were the first steps toward the manufacturing of humanoid cylons. And that still doesn't even make much sense, but it is all I could come up with aside from "gimmick that ends up saving Starbuck on that desolate planet."
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X