No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. I'd bang Starbuck. He had balls. I mean she. No he. Fuck.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Starbuck was SMOKING HOT when she grew her hair out during season 3. But I still wanted to bang Xena.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd even give Ellen a ride. She's dirty.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My crazy ex looked like Xena. No thanks!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Xena is one of the few woman I would go straight for.....and she would be filthy in bed too.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Basically what it boils down to is that most of the women on that show were fucking hot as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Starbuck was SMOKING HOT when she grew her hair out during season 3. But I still wanted to bang Xena.
                THIS!

To both, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Basically what it boils down to is that most of the women on that show were fucking hot as hell.
                  And the men. Lordy, lordy, lordy. So many shirtless men. *fans self*

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    And the men. Lordy, lordy, lordy. So many shirtless men. *fans self*
                    QFT
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      And the men. Lordy, lordy, lordy. So many one-eyed men. *fans self*
                      repaired...

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cheap shot, Rob. Cheap shot.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Comment

• Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• To combat all this manness.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X