Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Spoiler: Spoiler 
    I'm still pissed about Billy. Just finished his death scene. So fucking cheap.
    Agreed... I think
      Spoiler: spoiler 
    Billy had a few more miles left in him, and he was one of the more human acting characters
    ... but then, what do I know?

Comment

• Completely.

He was the perfect balance for Roslin (more so than Adama).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Gotta gree with Howard and Vin here. That death was bad. Like, Black Market BAD.

Frak!*

* Don't give a shit about Goram or Frak, really. If anything, it allows to swear and give the show a little distinctive quirk.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          So I'm going to assume that people that didn't like the finale either didn't get it, expected the worst, or just like to bitch. I guarantee that LOST's finale won't have shit on this one. GUARANTEE.
          Just read this entire thread and I wanted to point out this post. So fucking true.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Nathan and I are in total agreement about the aforementioned offing. We still talk about how much it sucked and how cheap it was.

Spoiler: This 
            Poor Billy
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And because I'm on a Billy kick

Having him be one of the Final Five would have been such a big blow to Dee and Roslin. Further they should never have had Dee and Adama Jr. hook up they didn't have good chemistry. Never bought it like Dee and Billy.

Comment

• Dee was just a rebound for Apollo. He was still pining for Starbuck.

Kind of a rehashing of my second marriage, actually... but with more spaceships.

Comment

And because I'm on a Billy kick

Having him be one of the Final Five would have been such a big blow to Dee and Roslin. Further they should never have had Dee and Adama Jr. hook up they didn't have good chemistry. Never bought it like Dee and Billy.
                  That. Again and again! I mean, it came out of left field. I never believed in it. It just seem too forced.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Just read this entire thread and I wanted to point out this post. So fucking true.
                    Wait. Unless my English skills lost me, you're saying that BSG's ending sucked more than Lost? Are you kidding me?

I get why the last 5 minutes people would would be "???" but Lost had an entire season dedicated to ruin the show. The finale was jsut the final "fuck you, we didn't know what the fuck we were doing and you liked it".

BSG had a good last run to salvage the show. The finale was actually exciting. Unlike Lost.

Comment

• And Dee loved Fatollo. She was just too pretty for him. He had to get the little blond boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        And Dee loved Fatollo. She was just too pretty for him. He had to get the little blond boy.
                        Don't be digging on Starbuck...

She smoked cigars, gambled, drank like I do, and she was a fair hand with a pistol.

Damn.

Comment

• Your English is fucked Martin. The opposite.

Comment

Your English is fucked Martin. The opposite.
                            Adn thus I learned a new English sentence. Sorry mates.

Comment

• Dee was smoking hot.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Don't be digging on Starbuck...

She smoked cigars, gambled, drank like I do, and she was a fair hand with a pistol.

Damn.
                                She still looked like a dude. A very angry dude. The very opposite of Dee.

Comment

Working...
                                X